Notices

iphone mobile app issue

Old 11-15-2012, 09:40 PM
FitDay Member

Default iphone mobile app issue

Hello-
new iphone user here I purchased and downloaded the fitday mobile app from itunes but the "search foods" has disappeared! When I open the app and set it to foods, at the very top is just my daily counts- there is no place to search and add additional foods. What am I doing wrong??

Thanks!
Old 11-16-2012, 10:56 AM
FitDay Member

Default update

I just realized that the search box is there initially but after 1 search it vanishes. Anybody else having this issue??
Old 11-16-2012, 11:26 AM
Administrator

Originally Posted by smythe
I just realized that the search box is there initially but after 1 search it vanishes. Anybody else having this issue??
Works fine on my iphone 5 running ios 6
Old 01-03-2013, 01:20 AM
FitDay Member

I am unable to add any foods to the iphone app at all! Going to request a refund if this doesn't get fixed - basically the app is useless without this functionality!
Old 01-03-2013, 12:57 PM
Administrator

Originally Posted by kimlatona
I am unable to add any foods to the iphone app at all! Going to request a refund if this doesn't get fixed - basically the app is useless without this functionality!
Works fine for me. Are you still having trouble adding food?
Old 01-05-2013, 03:25 AM
FitDay Member

Every once in a while this will happen to me. I find the search box will come back if I navigate away from that day, or go the the Activities tab, or some such. Sometimes I have to restart the app. But the search box always comes back eventually.
Old 01-13-2013, 10:30 AM
FitDay Member

I always have problems with the app. It is very glitchy and there have not been any recent updates to fix the problems. It is easier for me to go online from my iPhone and use the classic version of the website (the new version has too many steps to enter food and is not user-friendly). The convenience of the app is not very convenient.
Old 01-14-2013, 03:39 PM
FitDay Member

Default Fitday app doesnt work - grey screen

I purchased the app yesterday for $1.99 but every time i click on it i get a blank grey screen!? Any ideas?
Old 01-24-2013, 06:26 AM
Administrator

Originally Posted by simoon2102
I purchased the app yesterday for $1.99 but every time i click on it i get a blank grey screen!? Any ideas?
No such issues here -- was it a short-term issue, or is it still happening? I just logged food on my iPhone 5, no problem.
Old 04-23-2014, 09:50 AM
FitDay Member

Thumbs down New update for hone Ios 5 is mot working!

I just updated my iPad and iPhone with the latest Ios 5 version but it is not working correctly! It keeps crashing and when I log my food/activity in my pc, it doesn't show in my iPhone/iPad! Is it me or is this newest version full of bugs?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2021 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.