Notices

Fit day app?

Old 05-21-2012, 09:47 AM
FitDay Member

Default Fit day app?

Hi FIT DAY!! A friend of mine turned me on to FIT DAY and I have been using it ever since. I have tried other food tracker but this one works the best for me - very simple and straight foward. With that said, will you guys be coming out with a FIT DAY APP so I can track my food, exercise, journal and update weight wherever I go? Please, please, please consider coming out with an app. Keep up the great work. You guys rock!!!
Old 05-22-2012, 07:30 AM
Administrator

There's an app! Go to iTunes and look for FitDay
Old 06-05-2012, 12:38 AM
FitDay Member

Default Android App?

I see that there's an Apple app for FitDay, but what about Android? I'm a paid member and really do prefer FitDay over other products, but I would also prefer to use it on my tablet.

Thanks.
Old 06-06-2012, 10:11 AM
Administrator

At this time there is no android app and no schedule as to when one will be available.

For now, the mobile solution for Android is to view the full site in your mobile browser.
Old 06-08-2012, 12:40 AM
FitDay Member

Originally Posted by kathilong
I see that there's an Apple app for FitDay, but what about Android? I'm a paid member and really do prefer FitDay over other products, but I would also prefer to use it on my tablet.

Thanks.
Thats interesting because I'm pretty certain that "paid members" have "FitDay Premium Member" displayed below their names and you don't have that.
Old 07-11-2012, 08:17 AM
FitDay Member

Default App for Android

Any updates as to when an app for the android might be released?