FitDay Discussion Boards

FitDay Discussion Boards (https://www.fitday.com/fitness/forums/)
-   FitDay 2.0 Feedback & Support (https://www.fitday.com/fitness/forums/fitday-2-0-feedback-support/)
-   -   Fitday Not Responding (https://www.fitday.com/fitness/forums/fitday-2-0-feedback-support/7826-fitday-not-responding.html)

dottybyrd 08-26-2012 07:40 AM

Scripts

I'm finding Fitday impossible to use. It's very slow and it stops with a message saying that the page is running scripts and I have to cancel the loading. Is it just crippled by too many adverts? I would pay for Premium dut you don't seem to have that facility outside of of the US and Canada.

mayanklhila 08-27-2012 04:38 AM

Website problems!

Great concept! But the website needs a lot of work. It took me 40 minutes to enter today's log. I tried with both mozilla and internet explorer. Would love to use this daily but I'm sure there are better ways to use 40 minutes. I hope this is not a ploy to get people to go premium.

Rating:

Concept: 8/10
User Interface: 3/10

cjohnson728 08-27-2012 04:44 AM

Thanks...we are aware that this is an issue; I'm going to add this to the list of folks looking for a resolution and combine with another thread. Hopefully this will get resolved soon!

djmck 09-03-2013 11:39 AM

Long running script problem

Originally Posted by aggarnett (Post 87510)
Anyone else have the problem of getting script error message, and hanging computer, every time they add a food. Very annoying and time consuming.

Yes I have had it yesterday in the food log and today a bit and when trying to run a report. Using Premium. I thought it was my computer but if all you are having the same problem??? Yesterday it was constant. I had to keep logging out and log back in to try and track my days food. Is it my computer?

deborahlafky 09-03-2013 04:08 PM

Back to poor performance

It seems like every time Fitday decides to have an improvement go live, it breaks everything.

Perhaps an investment in serious programming talent would be in order.

I am very unhappy that as a premium member I encounter performance issues with the site so frequently, i.e. today. Cannot enter foods in Fitday2.

rdmorss 11-10-2013 01:01 PM

Timezone setting does not work. I try to set it to Eastern Standard Time but when I click to save my profile it goes back to Indiana Eastern Time. I am in Maine.

tyen 11-11-2013 08:45 AM

Hello,

If Fitday is behaving poorly, there are a few things you can check for.

1. Make sure you are running the latest version of your chosen browser
2. Disable any browser add-ons to make sure these are not interfering with the site
3. Clearing browser cache and cookies on the site and restarting browser
4. You may also try this automated link to see if it fixes things:
https://www.fitday.com/webfit/reset.php
5. Trying another browser and seeing if the behavior persists

If you still are experiencing difficulties, please send over reports including screenshots of any error messages you are receiving to [email protected]

Thank You,
Tyson

Persistant 02-04-2014 08:29 AM

Premium is the same; completely unresponsive, time out errors after custom food entries, it is a huge disappointment to see that FitDay is not getting proper care, as if it was an afterthought. Except it is an afterthought I paid for and right now I am not happy at all.

Computers: Mac OS X Lion, Windows 8, Android 4.4, all running Chrome or Firefox. That's pretty much every platform that matters out there. The problem is server-side, and it has been going on for months.

01gt4.6 02-05-2014 05:47 AM

Originally Posted by Persistant (Post 105522)
Premium is the same; completely unresponsive, time out errors after custom food entries, it is a huge disappointment to see that FitDay is not getting proper care, as if it was an afterthought. Except it is an afterthought I paid for and right now I am not happy at all.

Computers: Mac OS X Lion, Windows 8, Android 4.4, all running Chrome or Firefox. That's pretty much every platform that matters out there. The problem is server-side, and it has been going on for months.

Please forward this to [email protected]

tyen 02-05-2014 06:52 AM

@ Persistant

Please send an email to [email protected]

Please send in any error messages or screenshots you may be receiving.

Another thing to try would be to see if the same behavior persists while in classic mode.

To access "classic mode" click on the "Fitday Classic" link located in the upper right hand corner of the screen.

Thanks!
Tyson