Notices

Problem w/Nutrition report

Old 06-14-2012, 05:44 AM
FitDay Member

Default Problem w/Nutrition report

In Fitday Beta, there appears to be a problem with the report 'Nutrition.' I can never get this report to present. I first noted this issue months ago, but don't think I've reported it until now. The beta report 'Calories' always works, and I use it often, but I never can get 'Nutrition' to appear. The page shows "this may take a few seconds," and will show the <spinning request icon> for hours, but never complete.
Thought you may want to know: Premium user, Browser: Firefox, problem occurs on prior Firefox versions (~ 10) & current version: 13, OS: Windows. The nutrition reports work in Fitday Classic, but not in Beta. If you'd like more info, please let me know.
'Love fitday, I'm a long term user and it really works for me. Well, except for this one report.

Last edited by dmartz; 06-14-2012 at 05:59 AM.
Old 06-16-2012, 08:20 AM
FitDay Member

This happens to me too!

Originally Posted by dmartz
In Fitday Beta, there appears to be a problem with the report 'Nutrition.' I can never get this report to present. I first noted this issue months ago, but don't think I've reported it until now. The beta report 'Calories' always works, and I use it often, but I never can get 'Nutrition' to appear. The page shows "this may take a few seconds," and will show the <spinning request icon> for hours, but never complete.
Thought you may want to know: Premium user, Browser: Firefox, problem occurs on prior Firefox versions (~ 10) & current version: 13, OS: Windows. The nutrition reports work in Fitday Classic, but not in Beta. If you'd like more info, please let me know.
'Love fitday, I'm a long term user and it really works for me. Well, except for this one report.
Old 06-18-2012, 10:26 AM
IBswilson

We had some really odd data stored for one of our foods in the database which was causing the nutrition reports to crash.

Everything should be fixed now.

Thank you dmartz and wildtreecourt for communicating with me to help us fix this issue.