Go Back   FitDay Discussion Boards > Forum Feedback and Support > FitDay 2.0 Feedback & Support
Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read


Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old 11-21-2012, 11:24 PM   #11 (permalink)
Administrator
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Posts: 503
Default

I always recommend the following steps first:

1. Use Firefox, or Chrome. IE is problematic sometimes.
2. Turn off plugins, especially adblockers, as they can block site functionality too
3. Clear your browser's cookies & cache

If that fails to resolve the issue, post your browser & version & we'll see what's what.



Paul
IBobi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2013, 11:16 PM   #12 (permalink)
FitDay Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Posts: 11
Default Hidden Customer Service Phone for FitDay ??

Quote:
Originally Posted by soyesbelta View Post
I purchased the Premium version today, and the activation Key does not work at all. It gives me the error message indicating that it is not valid. WHat do I do? How do I get a refund or help from FitDay. There is no phone number anywhere.
I ran into that problem with a web ISP provider. They had pages of garbage on this or that... but not a single phone number to call for live assistance.

Googled it.... found another irate customer who had posted the phone number he had found....

I suggest you google. Someone out there has gone before you. If FitDay is charging you a fee, they seriously need to speak with you on demand.
db803 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2013, 12:45 AM   #13 (permalink)
Super Moderator
 
01gt4.6's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: Slidell, Louisiana
Posts: 7,426
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by db803 View Post
I ran into that problem with a web ISP provider. They had pages of garbage on this or that... but not a single phone number to call for live assistance.

Googled it.... found another irate customer who had posted the phone number he had found....

I suggest you google. Someone out there has gone before you. If FitDay is charging you a fee, they seriously need to speak with you on demand.
I take it that you didn't notice that admin already reached out to him???
01gt4.6 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2013, 02:16 AM   #14 (permalink)
FitDay Premium Member
 
Join Date: May 2013
Posts: 1
Default I'm so frustrated!

I purchased the premium membership about a month ago after using FitDay for a few days, and I have had nothing but problems with it. Most of the time when I log on, I am taken to the regular, "free," membership. When it stays in that mode, at least I can use it.

About half the time, though, the program tries to switch from the free program to premium after I've added about 2 to 3 food items, and that's when the problem starts. It doesn't seem to be able to switch, and it keeps crashing. Today I've been trying to use FitDay for the past 10 minutes, and I can't. It keeps giving me error messages and won't work. If today goes the way it usually does, I won't be able to add anything to my food log for at least an hour, or more.

Does anyone else have this problem? Why won't it just log me into the premium program when I log on?
ctopete54 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2013, 11:29 PM   #15 (permalink)
Administrator
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Posts: 503
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by ctopete54 View Post
I purchased the premium membership about a month ago after using FitDay for a few days, and I have had nothing but problems with it. Most of the time when I log on, I am taken to the regular, "free," membership. When it stays in that mode, at least I can use it.

About half the time, though, the program tries to switch from the free program to premium after I've added about 2 to 3 food items, and that's when the problem starts. It doesn't seem to be able to switch, and it keeps crashing. Today I've been trying to use FitDay for the past 10 minutes, and I can't. It keeps giving me error messages and won't work. If today goes the way it usually does, I won't be able to add anything to my food log for at least an hour, or more.

Does anyone else have this problem? Why won't it just log me into the premium program when I log on?
If you're Premium, and you log in, you're logged into Premium.

Be sure you're on Fitday 2.0 and not Classic You can change this in your profile settings).

Check that your browser cookies and cache are cleared. If you have plugins, like adblockers, turn them off.

If that still does not work, PM me with the browser you're using and the version number and we'll get a tech working on it for you
IBobi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2013, 03:02 PM   #16 (permalink)
FitDay Premium Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2013
Posts: 1
Default Premium Membership key invalid

Disregard. Resolved.

Last edited by torrks; 08-23-2013 at 05:25 PM.
torrks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2013, 06:06 PM   #17 (permalink)
FitDay Premium Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2013
Posts: 9
Default THIS is what Ive gotten.

Where is my Premium Code?!


Ya know, I'd really, really appreciate some kind of response.
betterrunfaster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2013, 12:18 AM   #18 (permalink)
Super Moderator
 
01gt4.6's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: Slidell, Louisiana
Posts: 7,426
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by betterrunfaster View Post
Where is my Premium Code?!


Ya know, I'd really, really appreciate some kind of response.
While I may not be the one that can fix your issue, I have responded twice to you in that thread before you posted this. It's quite possible that admin is spending time with family over this Thanksgiving weekend. I'm sure we will get it resolved, I appreciate your patience, and once again I'm sorry for the delay.

Last edited by 01gt4.6; 12-02-2013 at 12:29 AM.
01gt4.6 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2013, 10:25 AM   #19 (permalink)
FitDay Premium Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2013
Posts: 9
Default

Yes and I thanked you for that and I do appreciate it. By response i was referring to Fitday. I get it was the weekend, but this started Wensday and has been a cluster since the get go.

No phone number, no confirmation of mail sent, nothing that every other site (even some that are free!) have. Had I known this I never would have given out my CC info much less spent so much money.

In this day and age, this is not acceptable in regard to online commerce. Being send a code days after purchasing is not acceptable in regard to online commerce. So perhaps you can see how one thing after another thing after another thing (and then finding more fb similar to mine on the web) has caused me great concern.

Frankly, it seems like they just don't care. Tomorrow I will be going to my bank to dispute the charges and filing a complaint. I can't sit around and wait for the fit day staff to get back to work and bother to respond.

Hopefully today they will and this will be resolved. I feel I've given it enough time to be addressed and if they take extended periods of time off, its foolish of them to assume that customers will just shrug and assume thats the case. Thats when you send out an auto generated email.There are no hours, times, nothing posted for CS. It's outrageous given the fee.
betterrunfaster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2013, 05:44 PM   #20 (permalink)
Administrator
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Posts: 123
Default

@ betterrunfaster

Please check your email regarding the status of your request.

Thanks!
Tyson
__________________
For all questions regarding the Fitday service, email: support@fitday.com
tyen is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On

 
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.5
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Search Engine Optimization by vBSEO 3.3.2