Go Back  FitDay Discussion Boards > Forum Feedback and Support > FitDay 2.0 Feedback & Support
Please delete my FitDay account (Moderated thread) >

Please delete my FitDay account (Moderated thread)

Community
Notices
Like Tree3Likes

Please delete my FitDay account (Moderated thread)

Old 11-24-2015, 05:03 AM
FitDay Member

Originally Posted by tyen
Send the refund request to [email protected] and it will be processed right away.
I did that.. twice so far... and one again no response.. Can you look into this for me please?? I sent the request for refund the day you suggested it - hoping it would be processed right away as you mentioned. Sadly - that is not the case..

Brian
Old 11-25-2015, 03:49 AM
Administrator

I don't see any email in the inbox from your registered email address. I will initiate contact with you via email. Please reply.

Originally Posted by brian.dte
I did that.. twice so far... and one again no response.. Can you look into this for me please?? I sent the request for refund the day you suggested it - hoping it would be processed right away as you mentioned. Sadly - that is not the case..

Brian
Old 11-25-2015, 05:49 AM
FitDay Member

I received confirmation of refund via email! Thank u for taking care of this...

Brian
Old 01-09-2016, 02:47 AM
FitDay Premium Member

Default Need help with my account and noone will respond

I want to cancel my fitday account but can't find any way to contact anyone. Apparently I have to have different sign in info to sign in to manage my account from what I use to get in this part. There is no phone number or email for assistance and when I sent questions for help noone has responded to me yet. So now I will try this route. You have a great service as far as the product is concerned but I am wondering if there are any people actually involved in helping those who use fitday. I want my account cancelled. At this point I cannot in good faith recommend this service to anyone. Are there any people out there to help with account problems? Why have you made it so hard to get help and cancel my membership? Someone who works at fitday please respond and help me get my membership cancelled.
Old 01-11-2016, 05:37 AM
Administrator

Hello,

We can help you, no problem.

I have sent you an email from our support email address. Please check the email registered to your account.

Thanks!
Tyen

Originally Posted by Kande_JS
I want to cancel my fitday account but can't find any way to contact anyone. Apparently I have to have different sign in info to sign in to manage my account from what I use to get in this part. There is no phone number or email for assistance and when I sent questions for help noone has responded to me yet. So now I will try this route. You have a great service as far as the product is concerned but I am wondering if there are any people actually involved in helping those who use fitday. I want my account cancelled. At this point I cannot in good faith recommend this service to anyone. Are there any people out there to help with account problems? Why have you made it so hard to get help and cancel my membership? Someone who works at fitday please respond and help me get my membership cancelled.
Old 01-29-2016, 04:23 AM
FitDay Member

Hi... Some time ago I had tried to cancell my fit day premium account since I could not get my fit day PC to sync with my fitday premium account. I believe I am still a fit day premium member, and thus am still being charged the monthly fee. Can you please fix this?
Old 02-03-2016, 04:27 AM
FitDay Member

Hi... Some time ago I had tried to cancel my fit day premium account since I could not get my fit day PC to sync with my fitday premium account. I believe I am still a fit day premium member, and thus am still being charged the monthly fee. Can you please fix this?
Old 02-05-2016, 03:22 AM
FitDay Member

Hi... Some time ago I had tried to cancel my fit day premium account since I could not get my fit day PC to sync with my fitday premium account. I believe I am still a fit day premium member, and thus am still being charged the monthly fee. Can you please fix this?
Old 02-07-2016, 12:29 PM
FitDay Member

Please delete my account. Thanks.
Old 02-08-2016, 06:45 AM
Administrator

Account closed.

Originally Posted by LSchaef09
Please delete my account. Thanks.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2021 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.