Notices
Like Tree3Likes

Please delete my FitDay account (Moderated thread)

Old 11-16-2015, 02:59 AM
FitDay Member

Default Please, close my account

Thank you very much.
Old 11-16-2015, 04:28 AM
Administrator

Account closed.

Originally Posted by derpinagt
Thank you very much.
Old 11-16-2015, 12:49 PM
FitDay Member

Default Account Deletion

Please delete my FitDay account and send an email to my associated email address confirming that it's been deleted. Thank you
Old 11-17-2015, 03:44 AM
Administrator

Account closed

Originally Posted by SlenderSalamander91
Please delete my FitDay account and send an email to my associated email address confirming that it's been deleted. Thank you
Old 11-18-2015, 04:54 AM
FitDay Premium Member

Exclamation I want to terminate my premium account

I have currently sent 3 or 4 emails asking for my paid for premium account to be deleted. I do not like using this account it is to hard to use. You can not even simply terminate an account or apparently get any response from anyone on doing so. Whomever is in charge can you please do something about this.
Old 11-18-2015, 05:20 AM
FitDay Member

I am having a similar issue.. I purchased fit day for my PC - and since I wanted to sync my PC account to my on-line account - I had to purchase a premium account to do that. I purchased the premium account - but an unable to sync to my pc.. It just give me an error when I do that..

I been trying to contact someone at Fitday to look after this issue - but like you, I cannot even get a-hold of anyone..

I am liking fit day.. and am using the on-line version - but cannot use the pc version since I am unable to sync. I am very disappointed in this..
Old 11-18-2015, 05:42 AM
Administrator

I'll send you a confirmation email for the account closure.

Originally Posted by doublen48
I have currently sent 3 or 4 emails asking for my paid for premium account to be deleted. I do not like using this account it is to hard to use. You can not even simply terminate an account or apparently get any response from anyone on doing so. Whomever is in charge can you please do something about this.
Old 11-18-2015, 05:55 AM
Administrator

I took a look into the sync issue. It appears our tech staff is currently working on the problem. I don't have an ETA unfortunately.

Originally Posted by brian.dte
I am having a similar issue.. I purchased fit day for my PC - and since I wanted to sync my PC account to my on-line account - I had to purchase a premium account to do that. I purchased the premium account - but an unable to sync to my pc.. It just give me an error when I do that..

I been trying to contact someone at Fitday to look after this issue - but like you, I cannot even get a-hold of anyone..

I am liking fit day.. and am using the on-line version - but cannot use the pc version since I am unable to sync. I am very disappointed in this..
Old 11-18-2015, 08:12 AM
FitDay Member

Originally Posted by tyen
I took a look into the sync issue. It appears our tech staff is currently working on the problem. I don't have an ETA unfortunately.
Thank you for the reply.... So will you refund me the PC software cost... It is really useless to me without being able to sync..
Old 11-18-2015, 09:45 AM
Administrator

Send the refund request to [email protected] and it will be processed right away.

Originally Posted by brian.dte
Thank you for the reply.... So will you refund me the PC software cost... It is really useless to me without being able to sync..

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2021 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.