Notices

Trying to Use FitDay to Gain Weight? Read Me!

Old 03-10-2011, 05:42 AM
FitDay Member

Default help

i just want to find a site that i can track my daily meals to gain weight. this is very annoying trying to find a site to do this. it seems that its all about losing weight. why cant people realize it is just as hurtfull to be teased about being underweight as it is to be overweight. i dont know where to go to get the help i need. i have searched the internet for days, visiting alot of different sites...still no luck finding what im looking for. can anyone give me any suggestions?
Old 03-10-2011, 07:18 AM
Super Moderator

this has been brought to our attention and passed on to Admin & Tech support.
Old 03-13-2011, 10:44 AM
FitDay Member

Smile weight gain

my son needs to gain 25 lbs. I tried to set him up so he could see how many calories he needs to eat and chart his progress/goal but the system would not let him because his goal was higher than start. is there a way around this?
Old 03-13-2011, 10:53 AM
FitDay Premium Member

Sorry, not at this time. A request for this feature has been made to TPTB.

Regards,
Michael
Old 03-13-2011, 10:56 AM
FitDay Member

I am trying to gain mass as well and find it frustrating I cant put a goal weight that is higher than my current. Id be happy to see this fix, seems like it would be super easy..
Old 03-13-2011, 12:04 PM
Super Moderator

Originally Posted by weitzel7
my son needs to gain 25 lbs. I tried to set him up so he could see how many calories he needs to eat and chart his progress/goal but the system would not let him because his goal was higher than start. is there a way around this?
Most people figure that a "normal" calorie surplus or deficient is 500/day. For example, if he's trying to gain weight and he's burning 3000 calories/ day and he eats 3500 cals/ day he'll put on weight. I hope we have this corrected but in the meantime at least he'll know what he's consuming and burning.

Why does he need to gain 25 pounds? Is he trying to get into a certain weight class or something? Another option... I know that a lot of people that try to gain weight will drink GOMAD. GOMAD is Gallon Of Milk A Day. You can google it. I don't know if that helps any.
Old 03-22-2011, 05:47 PM
FitDay Member

yeah its still the same, hasnt been changed yet.. im looking to gain weight, im at 133lbs, my body is lean like i have muscles like my biceps,tris,abs, but im just not satisfied being at 133lbs plus i eattt alottt and im so frustrated with not getting my weight goal where i wana be..eg. 150lbs..any suggestions guyz? help
Old 03-23-2011, 08:30 AM
Super Moderator

Originally Posted by chafchino
any suggestions guyz? help
did you not like my suggestion? What about taking a weight gainer?
Old 03-25-2011, 06:29 PM
FitDay Member

Originally Posted by weitzel7
There is a very natural way to gain weight : drinking fenugreek water .
this a natural cure used in Morocco for centuries and I am sure it is used elsewhere in this world.
Put fenugreek gains in a glass of water overnight.
Let him Drink the water. in the morning. repeat this step everyday until he reaches his desired weight.
Fenugreek is an aliment, and it is consumed in bread and soup in Morocco, so no side effects.
The only side effect is he will gain weight lol
Old 03-29-2011, 04:24 AM
FitDay Member

Thumbs down why won't fit day allow me to set a weight (gain) goal?

So I just started using fitday to keep track of my foods so that I can gain weight. I entered my current weight, 91 lbs and saw that my bmi is 17.25. Fitday says I'm underweight (which I know of course) and that my BMI should be 18.5, however why oh why won't the website allow me to set a goal higher than 91 lbs?! I keep trying and getting error messages. I put 80 just for the heck of it. Unfortunately, that entry was accepted.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2021 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.