Go Back  FitDay Discussion Boards > Forum Feedback and Support > FitDay 2.0 Feedback & Support
Fitday App Upgrade on Mobile Not Working >

Fitday App Upgrade on Mobile Not Working

Community
Notices

Fitday App Upgrade on Mobile Not Working

Old 08-27-2017, 12:00 PM
FitDay Member

Question Fitday App Upgrade on Mobile Not Working

Hello

I hope this is the correct place to ask this as I am new here but I have just purchased the upgrade to unlock the features to add your activity etc on the mobile app and its still saying that its locked when I try and add my activity?? When I try to repurchase (because I thought maybe it didn't go through?) it states that I have already purchased it and I have no idea what to do to make it work? I've had to add my activity from my laptop today but would like the convenience of it on my mobile.
Can you please help me?
Old 08-28-2017, 06:20 AM
Administrator

I have fixed this for you. Please log out and back into the app.

Originally Posted by ChocoThighs
Hello

I hope this is the correct place to ask this as I am new here but I have just purchased the upgrade to unlock the features to add your activity etc on the mobile app and its still saying that its locked when I try and add my activity?? When I try to repurchase (because I thought maybe it didn't go through?) it states that I have already purchased it and I have no idea what to do to make it work? I've had to add my activity from my laptop today but would like the convenience of it on my mobile.
Can you please help me?
Old 01-06-2018, 07:57 AM
FitDay Member

I've been using FitDay app on my iPhone 7 for a while now. It was working just fine when my phone was running iOS 10 however today that I updated to latest iOS 11.2.5 it's stopped working. Whenever I am trying to open the FitDay app it's only displaying a white blank screen at the startup and after few seconds closing by itself automatically. Can you please help me fix it Tyen?
Old 01-11-2018, 05:22 AM
Administrator

I don't have a phone updated to that version to test on. Please try removing the app and re-installing it.

Originally Posted by dommezatti
I've been using FitDay app on my iPhone 7 for a while now. It was working just fine when my phone was running iOS 10 however today that I updated to latest iOS 11.2.5 it's stopped working. Whenever I am trying to open the FitDay app it's only displaying a white blank screen at the startup and after few seconds closing by itself automatically. Can you please help me fix it Tyen?
Old 01-13-2020, 08:57 AM
FitDay Member

Hello... I have the same issue as ChocoThighs.. reposted below for you to see. I have repurchased and logged out multiple times and it still doesn't work. Can you please fix this for me as well?

Can you please help me?
Old 01-17-2020, 03:15 AM
Administrator

Originally Posted by phillhouse
Hello... I have the same issue as ChocoThighs.. reposted below for you to see. I have repurchased and logged out multiple times and it still doesn't work. Can you please fix this for me as well?

Can you please help me?
Hi Phill,

We no longer support the FitDay app and we have not had it available in the App Store in about two years. You'll want to contact Apple for a refund. If that doesn't work, please email me at [email protected]
Old 08-23-2023, 02:43 AM
FitDay Member

Frustrated with the Fitday app upgrade glitch on mobile. It's a setback to my fitness routine. Speaking of apps, I recently explored some useful ones like that highlighted on https://realspyapps.com/track-your-b...mber-for-free/ While I'm not using them for tracking relationships, discovering apps with genuine benefits has been eye-opening. Still, hoping Fitday gets fixed soon so I can focus on my health goals hassle-free!

Last edited by Christine J Enochs; 08-24-2023 at 03:41 AM.
Old 03-25-2024, 04:00 AM
FitDay Member

Hello! Access to a mobile phone is no longer considered a luxury, it is a necessity for everyone, but many cannot afford to pay high mobile bills. This is why Truconnect's services are very popular as they provide free mobile communications to their customers. To find out how to become their client, anyone can call the truconnect phone number and they will provide the necessary information and if you meet their requirements, they will help with the connection.