FitDay Discussion Boards

FitDay Discussion Boards (https://www.fitday.com/fitness/forums/)
-   FitDay 2.0 Feedback & Support (https://www.fitday.com/fitness/forums/fitday-2-0-feedback-support/)
-   -   Android App Crashes when adding some Custom Foods (https://www.fitday.com/fitness/forums/fitday-2-0-feedback-support/11248-android-app-crashes-when-adding-some-custom-foods.html)

devofan 07-24-2014 10:52 AM

Android App Crashes when adding some Custom Foods

First of all... thank you for finally making an app for the Android!!!!! I've been a FitDay member since 2002, and once I got a smartphone I reluctantly switched to MyFitnessPal but now I'm back!

Ok, so there is one Big Bug in the Android App: If I try to add a custom food that I had customized by editing a food in the database, the app completely freezes up, and I have to restart it.

The reason I don't just simply customize all my foods by creating them anew is because doing it that way only gives me the option of "serving" for a measurement. (Whereas creating a custom food by editing a preestablished database food allows me to use measurements like cups or whatever).

It says in Google Play's description of the app that this above-mentioned bug has been worked out but nope, it has not.

tyen 07-25-2014 04:09 AM

Send an email to [email protected] Please also include:

Device & Model
OS Version (Android 4.3, etc.)
App Version (Can be found in the app store listings)
FitDay Account (username you use to login)

Originally Posted by devofan (Post 110110)
First of all... thank you for finally making an app for the Android!!!!! I've been a FitDay member since 2002, and once I got a smartphone I reluctantly switched to MyFitnessPal but now I'm back!

Ok, so there is one Big Bug in the Android App: If I try to add a custom food that I had customized by editing a food in the database, the app completely freezes up, and I have to restart it.

The reason I don't just simply customize all my foods by creating them anew is because doing it that way only gives me the option of "serving" for a measurement. (Whereas creating a custom food by editing a preestablished database food allows me to use measurements like cups or whatever).

It says in Google Play's description of the app that this above-mentioned bug has been worked out but nope, it has not.

WCrockett 11-23-2014 06:54 AM

GREAT! I missed that somehow! THANK YOU!

There is an app now???? Excellent! I had no idea. I know i have been "whining" a lot fore a while about there not being one. I am going to go check it out now.

Thanks FD!

Originally Posted by devofan (Post 110110)