FitDay Discussion Boards

FitDay Discussion Boards (/fitness/forums/)
-   FitDay 2.0 Feedback & Support (http://www.fitday.com/fitness/forums/fitday-2-0-feedback-support/)
-   -   Android App Crashes when adding some Custom Foods (http://www.fitday.com/fitness/forums/fitday-2-0-feedback-support/11248-android-app-crashes-when-adding-some-custom-foods.html)

devofan 07-24-2014 11:52 PM

Android App Crashes when adding some Custom Foods

First of all... thank you for finally making an app for the Android!!!!! I've been a FitDay member since 2002, and once I got a smartphone I reluctantly switched to MyFitnessPal but now I'm back!

Ok, so there is one Big Bug in the Android App: If I try to add a custom food that I had customized by editing a food in the database, the app completely freezes up, and I have to restart it.

The reason I don't just simply customize all my foods by creating them anew is because doing it that way only gives me the option of "serving" for a measurement. (Whereas creating a custom food by editing a preestablished database food allows me to use measurements like cups or whatever).

It says in Google Play's description of the app that this above-mentioned bug has been worked out but nope, it has not.

tyen 07-25-2014 05:09 PM

Send an email to support@fitday.com Please also include:

Device & Model
OS Version (Android 4.3, etc.)
App Version (Can be found in the app store listings)
FitDay Account (username you use to login)

Quote:

Originally Posted by devofan (Post 110110)
First of all... thank you for finally making an app for the Android!!!!! I've been a FitDay member since 2002, and once I got a smartphone I reluctantly switched to MyFitnessPal but now I'm back!

Ok, so there is one Big Bug in the Android App: If I try to add a custom food that I had customized by editing a food in the database, the app completely freezes up, and I have to restart it.

The reason I don't just simply customize all my foods by creating them anew is because doing it that way only gives me the option of "serving" for a measurement. (Whereas creating a custom food by editing a preestablished database food allows me to use measurements like cups or whatever).

It says in Google Play's description of the app that this above-mentioned bug has been worked out but nope, it has not.

WCrockett 11-23-2014 07:54 PM

GREAT! I missed that somehow! THANK YOU!

There is an app now???? Excellent! I had no idea. I know i have been "whining" a lot fore a while about there not being one. I am going to go check it out now.

Thanks FD!

Quote:

Originally Posted by devofan (Post 110110)