Go Back   FitDay Discussion Boards > Forum Feedback and Support > FitDay 2.0 Feedback & Support
Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read


Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old 06-03-2014, 04:42 PM   #1 (permalink)
FitDay Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Posts: 10
Default Crashing on every device?

For the last week, fit day has been locking up my browser at home, work & tablet. Is something wrong?
JBFreese is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2014, 07:37 PM   #2 (permalink)
Administrator
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Posts: 130
Default

Could you please send an email to support@fitday.com We need some additional info from you to troubleshoot this issue.



Quote:
Originally Posted by JBFreese View Post
For the last week, fit day has been locking up my browser at home, work & tablet. Is something wrong?
__________________
For all questions regarding the Fitday service, email: support@fitday.com
tyen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2014, 12:27 AM   #3 (permalink)
FitDay Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Posts: 10
Default

After I gave this info, first my account was removed. Talk about not "getting it"
Nothing has been fixed, still freezes. No other site does this. I think it's all the ads constantly loading. If I wouldn't have spent years building my page I would never put up with this. It's just become unusable and guaranteed to freeze after a couple min. If fit day can't actually put effort & some attention into helping, don't bother. I was asked for info, account deleted, I complained,account reactivated but still just as broke.
JBFreese is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2014, 05:35 PM   #4 (permalink)
Administrator
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Posts: 130
Default

Can you try seeing if fitday freezes in classic mode?

To access "classic mode" click on the "Fitday Classic" link located in the upper right hand corner of the screen.



Quote:
Originally Posted by JBFreese View Post
After I gave this info, first my account was removed. Talk about not "getting it"
Nothing has been fixed, still freezes. No other site does this. I think it's all the ads constantly loading. If I wouldn't have spent years building my page I would never put up with this. It's just become unusable and guaranteed to freeze after a couple min. If fit day can't actually put effort & some attention into helping, don't bother. I was asked for info, account deleted, I complained,account reactivated but still just as broke.
__________________
For all questions regarding the Fitday service, email: support@fitday.com
tyen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2014, 05:02 PM   #5 (permalink)
FitDay Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Posts: 10
Default Firefox problem?

After trying many times and constantly locking up, I tried Internet explorer instead of firefox and things seem to work so far. I have updated my plugins,flash player etc. Seems the problem may be the browser. Any suggestions as to what it may be. I am on the latest version.

Also: how do I tell if I am on 2.0 or "classic"
JBFreese is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2014, 05:20 PM   #6 (permalink)
FitDay Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Posts: 10
Default Works fine with IE

Must be something in firefox causing the problem.
JBFreese is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2014, 05:27 PM   #7 (permalink)
Super Moderator
 
Kathy13118's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Posts: 1,177
Default

If you're in fitday classic, you can go to the 'Overview' tab and see, at the very top of the screen your logon id and 'Fitday2' will be highlighted. If you click on Fitday2, it will transfer you to fitday 2.0. Then once you are in fitday 2.0, at the very top of the screen, you'll see the same information (logon id, etc.) and 'fitday classic' will be highlighted. You can click on that to go back to classic.

You set the default version you want to use in your profile setting, I think. In fitday classic, the setting is called 'preferred theme.'
Kathy13118 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2014, 05:37 PM   #8 (permalink)
Administrator
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Posts: 130
Default

Thanks Kathy!!!


Quote:
Originally Posted by Kathy13118 View Post
If you're in fitday classic, you can go to the 'Overview' tab and see, at the very top of the screen your logon id and 'Fitday2' will be highlighted. If you click on Fitday2, it will transfer you to fitday 2.0. Then once you are in fitday 2.0, at the very top of the screen, you'll see the same information (logon id, etc.) and 'fitday classic' will be highlighted. You can click on that to go back to classic.

You set the default version you want to use in your profile setting, I think. In fitday classic, the setting is called 'preferred theme.'
__________________
For all questions regarding the Fitday service, email: support@fitday.com
tyen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2014, 08:17 PM   #9 (permalink)
FitDay Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Posts: 10
Angry No Dice

Nope didn't work, crashes with IE8 every time both devices (Home & work)
It took me 2 hours of trying & closing froze program in task manager. The memory usage goes over 1,000,000k I can't help but think it's the tons of crap that loads when you load the page. The status bar to the left reads waiting for or downloading all kinds of things not fit da
JBFreese is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2014, 08:36 PM   #10 (permalink)
Administrator
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Posts: 130
Default

IE8 is an old version. can you make sure all browsers you are using are up to date?

Quote:
Originally Posted by JBFreese View Post
Nope didn't work, crashes with IE8 every time both devices (Home & work)
It took me 2 hours of trying & closing froze program in task manager. The memory usage goes over 1,000,000k I can't help but think it's the tons of crap that loads when you load the page. The status bar to the left reads waiting for or downloading all kinds of things not fit da
__________________
For all questions regarding the Fitday service, email: support@fitday.com
tyen is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On

 
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.5
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Search Engine Optimization by vBSEO 3.3.2