FitDay Discussion Boards

FitDay Discussion Boards (https://www.fitday.com/fitness/forums/)
-   FitDay 2.0 Feedback & Support (https://www.fitday.com/fitness/forums/fitday-2-0-feedback-support/)
-   -   Crashing on every device? (https://www.fitday.com/fitness/forums/fitday-2-0-feedback-support/11089-crashing-every-device.html)

JBFreese 06-03-2014 03:42 AM

Crashing on every device?

For the last week, fit day has been locking up my browser at home, work & tablet. Is something wrong?

tyen 06-03-2014 06:37 AM

Could you please send an email to [email protected] We need some additional info from you to troubleshoot this issue.

Originally Posted by JBFreese (Post 108800)
For the last week, fit day has been locking up my browser at home, work & tablet. Is something wrong?

JBFreese 06-17-2014 11:27 AM

After I gave this info, first my account was removed. Talk about not "getting it"
Nothing has been fixed, still freezes. No other site does this. I think it's all the ads constantly loading. If I wouldn't have spent years building my page I would never put up with this. It's just become unusable and guaranteed to freeze after a couple min. If fit day can't actually put effort & some attention into helping, don't bother. I was asked for info, account deleted, I complained,account reactivated but still just as broke.

tyen 06-18-2014 04:35 AM

Can you try seeing if fitday freezes in classic mode?

To access "classic mode" click on the "Fitday Classic" link located in the upper right hand corner of the screen.

Originally Posted by JBFreese (Post 109196)
After I gave this info, first my account was removed. Talk about not "getting it"
Nothing has been fixed, still freezes. No other site does this. I think it's all the ads constantly loading. If I wouldn't have spent years building my page I would never put up with this. It's just become unusable and guaranteed to freeze after a couple min. If fit day can't actually put effort & some attention into helping, don't bother. I was asked for info, account deleted, I complained,account reactivated but still just as broke.

JBFreese 06-19-2014 04:02 AM

Firefox problem?

After trying many times and constantly locking up, I tried Internet explorer instead of firefox and things seem to work so far. I have updated my plugins,flash player etc. Seems the problem may be the browser. Any suggestions as to what it may be. I am on the latest version.

Also: how do I tell if I am on 2.0 or "classic"

JBFreese 06-19-2014 04:20 AM

Works fine with IE

Must be something in firefox causing the problem.

Kathy13118 06-19-2014 04:27 AM

If you're in fitday classic, you can go to the 'Overview' tab and see, at the very top of the screen your logon id and 'Fitday2' will be highlighted. If you click on Fitday2, it will transfer you to fitday 2.0. Then once you are in fitday 2.0, at the very top of the screen, you'll see the same information (logon id, etc.) and 'fitday classic' will be highlighted. You can click on that to go back to classic.

You set the default version you want to use in your profile setting, I think. In fitday classic, the setting is called 'preferred theme.'

tyen 06-19-2014 04:37 AM

Thanks Kathy!!!

Originally Posted by Kathy13118 (Post 109261)
If you're in fitday classic, you can go to the 'Overview' tab and see, at the very top of the screen your logon id and 'Fitday2' will be highlighted. If you click on Fitday2, it will transfer you to fitday 2.0. Then once you are in fitday 2.0, at the very top of the screen, you'll see the same information (logon id, etc.) and 'fitday classic' will be highlighted. You can click on that to go back to classic.

You set the default version you want to use in your profile setting, I think. In fitday classic, the setting is called 'preferred theme.'

JBFreese 06-19-2014 07:17 AM

No Dice

Nope didn't work, crashes with IE8 every time both devices (Home & work)
It took me 2 hours of trying & closing froze program in task manager. The memory usage goes over 1,000,000k I can't help but think it's the tons of crap that loads when you load the page. The status bar to the left reads waiting for or downloading all kinds of things not fit da:mad:

tyen 06-19-2014 07:36 AM

IE8 is an old version. can you make sure all browsers you are using are up to date?

Originally Posted by JBFreese (Post 109268)
Nope didn't work, crashes with IE8 every time both devices (Home & work)
It took me 2 hours of trying & closing froze program in task manager. The memory usage goes over 1,000,000k I can't help but think it's the tons of crap that loads when you load the page. The status bar to the left reads waiting for or downloading all kinds of things not fit da:mad: