Go Back  FitDay Discussion Boards > FITNESS > Exercise
Are there any Wii Fitness users? >

Are there any Wii Fitness users?

Community
Notices

Are there any Wii Fitness users?

Old 01-08-2010, 09:45 PM
FitDay Member

Default Are there any Wii Fitness users?

Just curious if anyone has seen any results from using the Wii fitness programs? We're thinking of getting the system and I was curious if these are worth the money for them or not.

Thanks!
Old 01-08-2010, 10:51 PM
FitDay Member

Default Wii Fit is fab

Make sure you get Wii Fit PLUS, it's much better than the original; more games, better interface etc. Best wishes.
Old 01-09-2010, 02:40 AM
FitDay Member

Thumbs up wii fit

I have been using wii fit and love it! I want to get wii fit plus this weekend. I have found it very helpful! I work out using it about 45 min. a day and I’ve lost 5lbs, vie also been watching what I eat, but I’m going to extremes! It has made me more aware of my posture and how I stand on a daily basis, I have found that since starting and doing yoga w/ wii fit my back no longer hurts and neither do my ankles! its great for someone just starting to work out...
Old 01-09-2010, 04:13 AM
FitDay Member

Default Love Wii Fit Plus

I love Wii Fit, too.
When there are too many folks around for me to feel comfortable with the more involved workouts... We can all play the fitness games. Some are more of a workout than others, but ALL of them beat time I would have sat on my derriere watching a show or on the computer!!!

Up & Moving... track the food, pretty soon... Looking Good!
Old 01-09-2010, 07:56 AM
FitDay Member

I'm also a Wii user and I love it! I've got the original & just pulled it out last week. I'm down 3 pounds & that is the only excercise I've been doing aside from one day on my friend's elliptical. Good luck & have fun!
Old 01-10-2010, 06:49 AM
FitDay Member

Question Wii Fit PLUS ?

I too was wondering if this was worth the $$$ it cost. Is it hard to set-up?
Old 01-10-2010, 06:58 AM
FitDay Member

Question

I too play a lot of Wii. I was wondering how I would record it on here. I play a lot of Tennis and Volleyball on my Wii. Ex: If I played Tennis for an hour would I put it on here just like that, even though it is not actaul Tennis?
Old 01-12-2010, 02:04 AM
FitDay Member

I'm new to fit day message boards, and have recently started using the Wii Fit Plus (received as xmas gift). I was wondering the same as Branz, How do you put in the time you work out for. last night I did an hour. Any suggestions?
Old 01-12-2010, 05:38 AM
FitDay Member

Default Personal trainer walking

I have the nintendo DS personal trainer walking and I found it didn't record much activity when playing the Wii sports resort games.
Old 01-13-2010, 04:11 AM
FitDay Member

Is the yoga on Wii fit any way the same as yoga in a class? I work and all the classes around me are during the day, or when I am busy running my kids around. I have been debating whether to get one or not

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2021 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.