FitDay Discussion Boards

FitDay Discussion Boards (/fitness/forums/)
-   Exercise (http://www.fitday.com/fitness/forums/exercise/)
-   -   Help!! Water Weight (http://www.fitday.com/fitness/forums/exercise/9890-help-water-weight.html)

anneyauster 07-19-2013 09:22 AM

Help!! Water Weight

Hi,
I am suffer from water weight and bloating problem from last two month. I don't know whether that may be from my menopause. Please can anyone tell me which type of diet should I follow? Should I consult with doctor? Is this major problem?

Maya271 07-20-2013 02:09 PM

Should I consult with doctor?
Yes.
I eat oatmeal 30 gr every day + yogurt fat free for breakfast and for lunch mostly protein food [lean meat, fish, eggs] + one type of vegetable [for example 1 tomato raw], carbohydrates 60-100 grams/day and don't have problem with bloating, except when I eat some fruit.
5-7 meals/day.

---------------------------

Age 48, Height 5' 3"
Start date: April 22, 2013

Start weight: 150 lbs/68 kg
Current weight: 124.7 lbs/56.6 kg
Goal - build muscle & lower body fat

moonkai 07-21-2013 07:28 PM

Incorporate asparagus into your diet - it is a natural diuretic - bake it in the oven and sprinkle a tbsp of parmesan cheese on top until the ends are crispy and the cheese browns. Delicious, filling, low-calorie, and will help you get rid of that water weight.

Also, drinking green tea will help.

Corte 08-20-2013 12:41 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by moonkai (Post 101175)
Incorporate asparagus into your diet - it is a natural diuretic - bake it in the oven and sprinkle a tbsp of parmesan cheese on top until the ends are crispy and the cheese browns. Delicious, filling, low-calorie, and will help you get rid of that water weight.

Also, drinking green tea will help.

Thanks for the suggestion! I don't suffer from water bloating often, but sometimes it is an issue. I didn't know asparagus could help, so I will certainly have to eat it more often. I also heard recently it was good for preventing cancer. The recipe you gave sounds amazing too!!

dm88263 11-29-2013 04:21 AM

fist think is you have eat good foods like, fresh fruits, green vegetables.if you think you have to consult with doctor, then it not bad.