Go Back  FitDay Discussion Boards > FITNESS > Exercise
Unsure of which activities to include in activity log >

Unsure of which activities to include in activity log

Notices

Unsure of which activities to include in activity log

Old 02-08-2013, 04:47 PM
FitDay Member

Default Unsure of which activities to include in activity log

I currently work in a fast-paced restaurant and am just trying to figure out the best way to accurately account for my daily activity expenditure. For activity level I selected moderately active (or strenuous...i can't remember off the top of my head) so does that mean that this activity is accounted for and I don't have to list the 9 hours of 'serving tables' under the activity log? Thanks for your help
Old 02-09-2013, 02:47 AM
FitDay Member

Default Also wanted to add...

I work 5-6 days a week, but on my day's off I'm pretty sedentary. Should I change my activity level for my day's off to make things more accurate? Thanks for your help...everything I've read on here has shown me ways to make the caloric expenditure more accurate (such as including sleeping) but I'm not sure how to integrate my activity level with my activity log and I see that it make quite a difference