Go Back  FitDay Discussion Boards > FITNESS > Exercise
Exercises for really fat girls! >

Exercises for really fat girls!

Community
Notices

Exercises for really fat girls!

Old 04-21-2010, 07:33 AM
FitDay Member

I too have started(again)on the road to fitness. I like to break up my exercise into 15 minute segements. Treadmill, stationary bike, basic step aerobic. I also have Leslie Sansones' "Walk at Home" DVD. I use that when I can't stand the treadmill.
Old 04-22-2010, 06:50 AM
FitDay Member

I have fallen in love ( I know, it sounds crazy) with the step machine at the gym. It looks a lot like the elliptical, but I think you burn way more calories. I go for an hour and burn around 550 calories. I haven't lost a lot of weight yet, but I am definitely losing inches.
Old 04-24-2010, 06:19 PM
FitDay Member

desertmountain. LOL I just bought a rebounder today!! Had not read your post prior. I bought it because my back cracker recommended it to me. Mine also has the bar and I feel more comfortable with it. Hoping it will give me the exercise I really need. He said he thought it would be good for me and not hurt me. Was lucky enough to score it at a yard sale.

Great link thanks~~

Maggie

Last edited by missmaggieelizabeth; 04-24-2010 at 06:52 PM.