Go Back  FitDay Discussion Boards > FITNESS > Exercise
How much weight/fat could I lose in 2.5 weeks? >

How much weight/fat could I lose in 2.5 weeks?

Notices

How much weight/fat could I lose in 2.5 weeks?

Old 10-30-2012, 02:42 PM
FitDay Member

Default How much weight/fat could I lose in 2.5 weeks?

Hey there! My birthday is coming up on November 16th (Approximately 2 and a half weeks) and I want to slim down as much as I can in the next two weeks. I am currently 5"7 , weighing in at 147 pounds and lead a pretty healthy lifestyle going to the gym four times per week for two hours and eating semi-healthy. However, given that it's my birthday, I want to look as good as I can. Before I start off telling you what I plan to do, please keep in mind that this is only for the next two weeks and not as a lifestyle choice. Once my birthday has passed, I will keep with my habits prior to this.
What I have started doing is ;
Upping my green tea, protein and vegetable intake while lowering to barely anything in carbs and fast food.
Calorie intake of about 800-1200 calories per day.
Started taking CLA (4000 mg per day) and Green Tea & Apple Cider Vinegar Tablets, 226 mg per day.
An hour of 75-90% heart rate cardio in the morning and in the evening. (2 Hours in Total)
3 Hours in total of weights working on arms, legs and abs.
1 Session of P90X per day.
Yoga Three times until my birthday.

How much weight/fat could I look into losing in the next little bit? Will there be a significant difference? I am already pretty muscular and usually have no trouble gaining muscle mass although do have issues with slimming down.

Thank you very much!
Old 11-20-2012, 12:57 AM
FitDay Member

good job~
i hope i will be slender one day.
Old 12-12-2012, 03:42 AM
FitDay Member

I just found this post and don't have anything to add (and it's too late) but I am wondering how it worked out for you.