Notices

Back on track!!

Old 10-17-2012, 03:51 AM
FitDay Member

Default Back on track!!

I quit the gym a couple months ago due to an injury, and had been postponing it for the past few weeks. I felt horrible, like I was betraying myself, and today I decided to go. It felt amazing jumping onto the elliptical machine once again

I just feel a bit concerned because I'm very busy now with my studies, and the only time I'll have to go to the gym from now on will be at 9 p.m. I've never gone at this time, do you guys know if there's a lot of people at that time? I get a bit anxious when the gym is crowded.
Old 10-18-2012, 12:55 AM
FitDay Premium Member

Hey Absentha, welcome back to the rest of your life . It often seems when we need the exercise the most, it is the hardest to make time for. I think ending a busy day at the gym is a great way to close out the evening. Keep it up! My limited experience is that 9 PM is pretty quiet, but who knows with the crazy student schedules - it may be the busiest time of the day
Old 10-18-2012, 07:30 AM
FitDay Member

Welcome back to the good fight!!!
Like Pam, at my gym by 9:00pm the place is pretty empty.
Old 10-18-2012, 09:08 AM
FitDay Member

Thank you guys! Then I'll definitely try and go at that time. Not to sound snobbish, but there are some pretty annoying people at my gym (it's the cheapest one I could find) and I do NOT want to spend my time on the treadmill being laughed at.