Go Back  FitDay Discussion Boards > FITNESS > Exercise
music video/youtube suggestions for motivation >

music video/youtube suggestions for motivation

Notices

music video/youtube suggestions for motivation

Old 04-08-2010, 01:25 PM
FitDay Member

Default music video/youtube suggestions for motivation

I walk & jog on a treadmill in front of my computer. I watch music videos on youtube. I need suggestions for motivating music. Any one got any suggestions?
Old 04-09-2010, 01:48 AM
FitDay Member

I don't know about the video because I've never seen it, but one of my favorite songs on my ipod when I run is ZZ Top- Legs. It's not a song that I just like to sit and listen to but when I run it's a "must play".

I don't know what kind of music you're into but a lot of songs by Korn and Rage Against the Machine make me want to push myself harder.

Good luck!
Old 04-09-2010, 03:08 PM
FitDay Member

Thanks for the suggestions. I like rock & metal. Just made a new playlist with cage the elephant, breaking benjamin, metallica, crash kings, sick puppies, break, & hail the villain. I like zztop, but i need something newer and faster. I'm tired of the same old songs. I didn't think about korn or rage against the machine, but I know they have plenty of good songs.
Old 11-03-2023, 05:25 AM
FitDay Member

I'm still only new to playing the ukulele but I've always wondered which experts can play it without problems and in general have long been familiar with this instrument from popular stars. Luckily I was then prompted here https://www.ukulele-tabs.com/uke-son...tronic,61.html to explore performers in just this genre. So I recommend everyone to familiarize themselves with it. They motivated me to do it seriously and to achieve success in music.

Last edited by Hulabi; 11-08-2023 at 01:31 PM.
Old 11-03-2023, 09:04 PM
FitDay Member

great music
Old 11-06-2023, 10:30 PM
FitDay Member

I see you're looking for music video suggestions for motivation, and that's a great way to enhance your workout experience. If you're also interested in using music-related visuals for your fitness journey, depositphotos.com/music.html is an excellent resource. You can find inspiring and energizing images that can complement your workout playlist and keep you motivated. It's a fantastic way to combine the power of music and visuals to fuel your fitness routine. Enjoy your workouts!
Old 11-14-2023, 05:03 AM
FitDay Member

Is there a video to MP3 converter program with batch file processing functionality?
Old 11-14-2023, 06:52 AM
FitDay Member

I can recommend just a great online converter for you! Check out this site ytmp3, because it makes the process of converting YouTube to MP3 surprisingly fast and easy. You'll have no trouble figuring out how it works, because the interface here is intuitive. You don't need to register on the site or install any program, everything happens right on the site!
Old 11-14-2023, 07:28 PM
FitDay Member

waoo great
Old 11-28-2023, 06:11 PM
FitDay Member

Want to talk about YouTube growth strategies? The delivery time for watch hours from the buy youtube watch time service changes the rules of the game: from 2 to 3 days for videos lasting more than 30 minutes, I consider this a mega result for everyone who wants to promote their content. Trust me, this is the fastest way to increase your YouTube status! Additionally, natural delivery makes increasing watch time organic. Have you tried to promote your videos or wondered how best to do it?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2021 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.