Notices

help me pick an exercise class!

Old 07-25-2012, 12:13 AM
FitDay Member

Congratulations, that sounds like a perfect class, pushing, but not so hard you 're not going back. We'll expect you to check in after the next one!

Abby
Old 08-07-2012, 03:33 PM
FitDay Member

I didn't make it last week as I had a major assignment due in and couldn't afford not to finish it. I am going tonight though, my friend is coming with me again which is helpful because I feel like I can't let her down by not going. She is relying on me for a lift. Last week I was sore for days! I am expecting to be pushed a little harder this week and I am all for it. The scales are really moving this week despite some slip ups, my first weight goal is just 2 kilos away! My body is starting to really look and feel different, I keep noticing this weird indent between my hips and my boobs, heellllllooooooo waist! oh how I have missed you.
Old 08-08-2012, 12:12 AM
FitDay Member

Thanks for posting, you're going to inspire others to get to class! pretty exciting to start seeing and feeling those changes!
Old 08-21-2012, 06:20 AM
FitDay Premium Member

Originally Posted by nichaleh
My body is starting to really look and feel different, I keep noticing this weird indent between my hips and my boobs, heellllllooooooo waist! oh how I have missed you.
hahahaha! Just checking in... how's it going?