Notices

April Pedometer 10,000 step Challenge

Old 03-31-2010, 04:51 AM
FitDay Member

Default April Pedometer 10,000 step Challenge

For the challenge post your steps once a week, on Thursday starting April 8th, and I'll put together a post showing the pedometer users in order of the number steps they took. So technically the "prize" is your name at the top of the list and a "kudos" from the rest of us. The goal for all of us is to average 10,000 steps a day, and to challenge each other to get a little higher daily average by the end of the month. So who's in?
Old 03-31-2010, 04:55 AM
FitDay Member

ooo ooo.... pick me!

I'm so in!
Old 03-31-2010, 11:20 AM
FitDay Member

Me too!
Old 04-05-2010, 04:30 AM
FitDay Member

Just bumping this one and reminding everyone to track their steps and be ready to turn them in on Thursday or Friday for the first week in April.
Old 04-06-2010, 06:04 AM
FitDay Member

My first day I logged in an incredible....drum roll....are you ready for this?.....a big.....1,965 steps! My first thought was that it was broken--nope, checked it, it was working--then I thought OMG-I'm an amoebae!! Slowly I've been adding more & more steps & since I've gotten the rebounder, it doesn't hurt my knees or hips as much & yesterday I actually did 7,940 steps - once I can do 10,000 (my goal is to reach this by this Thursday) without too much pain I'm doing the 2,000 (I think that's what you said) steps of it being aerobic. thanks for starting this challenge.