Notices

60 Insanity?

Old 05-14-2012, 12:34 PM
FitDay Member

Default 60 Insanity?

I'm trying the Beachbody 60 Day Insanity workout. So far, I'm seeing a difference in my strength, breathing, and tone in 1 week, so I'm happy. I'm not following the diet plan, however.

Anyone want to share their experiences with this?
Old 05-23-2012, 11:59 AM
FitDay Member

Just thought I'd update you guys. I'm back to doing tae bo because between Insanity and work, my knees were not handling it well. However, I've noticed I'm sorer after tae bo, but less tired.
Old 05-27-2012, 07:08 AM
FitDay Member

Originally Posted by azazelsfyre
Just thought I'd update you guys. I'm back to doing tae bo because between Insanity and work, my knees were not handling it well. However, I've noticed I'm sorer after tae bo, but less tired.
I am tossing around the idea of doing insanity. I have a free summer for something like this. I have issues with my knees though so this might not work out after all.
Old 05-29-2012, 12:19 PM
FitDay Member

Cool me too!

a friend and i are going to start our insanity on monday. kind of nervous but it should be worth it if you are seeing some results in only one week! ~pumped up~
Old 05-29-2012, 02:06 PM
FitDay Member

The results will get you amped! But I was also kinda cranky, and like I said my knees killed me!
Old 06-14-2012, 04:03 PM
FitDay Member

i'm in my second week of insanity. the workout kills me but i am planning to follow through to see where it takes me. so far have not lost even an ounce yet and still feel tight in my clothes. don't know if i'm doing something wrong!
Old 06-18-2012, 12:34 PM
FitDay Member

Nutrition is key! Food is fuel so not eating the right way can effect everything else you do and the results you will see.
Old 06-21-2012, 07:15 AM
FitDay Member

Originally Posted by azazelsfyre
Kinda funny you mention this. I am not an old guy but my knees feel old. When i see the insanity commercials I just think "over use injury". My guess is that the average person who's not in pretty decent shape to begin with would have a hard time getting through this program without some problems. It's very, very high impact. I'd love to do it personally. I am positive I have the will power to get through it but there's no way my joints would hold up, no chance in the world.
i'm in my second week of insanity. the workout kills me but i am planning to follow through to see where it takes me. so far have not lost even an ounce yet and still feel tight in my clothes. don't know if i'm doing something wrong!
Sorry to be glib, but this is easy: you eat too much. You could literally do three hours of cardio/day and gain weight if you increased calorie consumption to match it, which is easy to do. After all, many endurance athletes despite doing more exercise in a day than most do in a week find they have to consciously restrict calories to lean up for competition.
Old 06-22-2012, 02:36 PM
FitDay Member

and soon after i log in to say i am not following insanity anymore! i tend to need more food to do the exercise and guess i wasnt burning enough!
Old 09-05-2012, 11:24 AM
FitDay Member

I will be starting week 6 tomorrow! I have lost 12 lbs since August 1st, not too bad considering my doctor said I was "morbidly obese". I keep up for that most part and slow down when I need to. when I can't do one of their moves, I will just jog in place to keep my heart rate up. It's been tough, but I really need to get this weight off, and so far this has been working for me

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2021 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.