FitDay Discussion Boards

FitDay Discussion Boards (https://www.fitday.com/fitness/forums/)
-   Exercise (https://www.fitday.com/fitness/forums/exercise/)
-   -   what is your goal? (https://www.fitday.com/fitness/forums/exercise/6911-what-your-goal.html)

jpaclibar 03-13-2012 01:30 AM

what is your goal?

Hi, I want to know..what’s your ultimate fitness vision?

VitoVino 03-13-2012 02:05 AM

Exorcising SPAM.

crazigerl 03-13-2012 02:15 PM

My ultimate fitness vision is to get in to the healthy range of BMI.
I want to have lots of energy and eat healthy without thinking about it all the time.
I want exercise to be automatic instead of planned.

There is a commercial on TV where the parents are dropping off their kids at Grandma's house and they tell the kids to behave. Grandma comes to the door with tons of energy and wearing a track suit and tells the kids she's playing hide and seek and off she goes running. I want to be that Grandma.

Reynedrop 03-16-2012 12:07 PM

I would *love* to be able to squat as much as I could when I was training before... It was only around 180 but wouldn't that be amazing! I don't have access to my free weights like I did, though, so that's far-fetched for me...

In reality though, my ultimate fitness goal is to walk the quarter mile uphill to the science building with my backpack that has all the tools I need for labs and not feel like I'm getting a "good workout." I want to be able to do even just 10 pushups again without dying, and really... I just want to get back to it, do my plyometrics, regain my killer tennis serve... I want to hike in the badlands (is that allowed? I hope so...). I just want to feel healthy and energetic and like I can do what I used to do before I start making any bigger plans. I want functional fitness.

Oh, and I want to look amazing in a skimpy swimsuit. And naked. I'll be married someday... I think my future husband deserves a good physique for as long as he can... because after children, sorry but I'm not going to look that good again!

jpaclibar 03-18-2012 03:38 PM

Thanks guys. I want to have a flat tummy. Lose 2 to 3 lbs per week. I am running 2 to 3 times a week. Do you think I can burn belly fats fast? I am eating vegies and fruits too.

mydaywillcome 03-20-2012 12:13 PM

Cardio (running) is a great way to burn fat. Of course you'll lose weight eating healthy and exercising. The one problem is that people often over look is muscle building. Lifting weights and doing core work outs a few days a week is essential. It makes you look better, do better, feel better, and very importantly, it gets rid of the fat under your arms, and flabby skin that is left over after weight loss. Another bonus is, if you have more muscle, you can burn calories faster. You can even burn calories faster when you aren't even doing anything! Good luck!