Notices

resistance bands

Old 03-22-2010, 07:05 AM
FitDay Member

Default resistance bands

I was just wondering if any one else uses resistance bands and if you do, how do you log it into your activity log?
Old 03-06-2011, 02:44 PM
FitDay Member

I have been logging it as Circuit training with minimum rest (under conditioning drop down menu). I do not know how accurate the cals burned are though. I have tried the Bodylastics forums to find calories burned but there appears to be so many variables that I am not sure there is a correct answer at this time. Hope this helps.
Old 03-06-2011, 02:55 PM
FitDay Member

I use them for physical therapy on a bum shoulder and I log it under "calisthenics", or sometimes under "weight lifting" depending on the exercise.
Old 03-07-2011, 07:43 AM
FitDay Member

Post resistance bands

i have a fractured shoulder and want to use the resistance bands...does any one know where i could buy some at a good price?
Old 03-07-2011, 01:58 PM
FitDay Member

Originally Posted by palomo22
i have a fractured shoulder and want to use the resistance bands...does any one know where i could buy some at a good price?
eBay is always a great place to find stuff like this if you don't mind waiting a few days for them to arrive. Otherwise any sporting shop should stock them, though you're probably going to be paying a bit more for them there.

Last edited by behaze; 03-07-2011 at 02:01 PM.
Old 03-15-2011, 05:13 AM
FitDay Member

I bought a pack of 3 at Target.
Old 03-23-2011, 06:16 PM
FitDay Member

Thumbs up

Originally Posted by palomo22
You can go to SPRI - The Professional's Choice: that's where I order mine from they have different kinds but the price is super fair.