Notices

Jillian Michaels..Ripped in 30

Old 02-18-2012, 02:06 PM
FitDay Premium Member

Smile Jillian Michaels..Ripped in 30

I finally got brave and bought a Jillian DVD..Ripped in 30. I watched the first section today and will get started tomorrow..I am excited but a tad nervous. I can see how I will be doing week 1 for longer than a week, which is fine by me. Has anyone else any experience with this DVD?

Cheers,

Nancy
Old 02-27-2012, 03:09 AM
FitDay Member

Smile

I would love to hear how the workout went. Can you update us? I want to buy the same tape but not brave enough yet.

Looking forward to your reply.
Old 03-03-2012, 07:14 AM
FitDay Premium Member

My update is I have been to sick to workout and just started to get better when we had a snowstorm and I got a migraine...now I am quite weak so it will be awhile before I am strong enough to workout with Jillian.
Old 03-03-2012, 09:51 AM
FitDay Member

I can't wait for the weather to stay nice. I've been using the Walk Away the Pounds video. The 2 mile walk still kicks my but. The one nice thing about video's is you can modify how you do the activity, not worry about getting all the moves right, and set your own goal for how long you want to work out to it. Hope you feel better soon. I know those kind of headaches really do take it out of you.
Old 03-07-2012, 04:58 AM
FitDay Member

I bought it and have done the level 1 workout two days in a row now. I like the idea of shorter workouts and my calves and quads are sore...we'll see how ripped or "shredded" I will be. Weight is 132 today.
Old 03-08-2012, 01:01 PM
FitDay Member

The 2 mile walk still kicks my but. The one nice thing about video's is you can modify how you do the activity, not worry about getting all the moves right, and set your own goal for how long you want to work out to it. Hope you feel better soon.
Old 03-11-2012, 09:17 PM
FitDay Member

Love me some Jillian. Been doing Ripped in 30 for about a month and a half and have real results. My arms and legs are more sculpted and I've lost serious inches off my middle. Since working through all the levels, I do Level 4 about 5-6 days a week and add running to it at least 2 times a week. Love the workout. I'm so much stronger now.
Hope this helps.
Old 03-22-2012, 07:28 AM
FitDay Member

I am currently on the second day 30 days shred level 1
I'll weigh and measure in 10 days so I'll see the results
Old 03-28-2012, 03:31 AM
FitDay Member

So I am on day 24 and have been doing level 3 for four days. I am stronger and my shoulders are showing definition, but have lost no weight. I didn't change my diet at all. I just worked out EVERY day and a few times went running or did another DVD that I own. I am just now deciding to go back to my old favorite..somersizing to lose the weight that is hopefully covering up my "shredded" muscles. I definately like the 25 min or so workouts because I know I will always squeeze it in unlike the other DVDs I own that are much longer.
Old 06-04-2012, 02:20 AM
FitDay Member

Default Jillian Michaels new show!

Hi everyone! Have you seen Jillian's new show on youtube? It's so great and I love seeing a more sensitive side. Here is the link: Daily Dose With Jillian Michaels - YouTube

Do you like it as much as I do?