... as I call it.
Hi everyone here on Fitday, Im Rokku
Actually Im on the start line
of my challenge, but hopefully you will not ban me for posting this thread. I just really do need put somewhere a track of my road from sligthly fat
to athletic and healthy
I tried few times to get to shape but always without specific plan - this time a want to do this properly.
So the plan is like this:
1. I want to have public journal
to keep me motivated to exercise (that is this thread) and later to eat more properly
2. This challenge will start at 01.Dec.2011
and end at 31.May.2012
- 6 MONTHS CHALLENGE
( so I will be good to go on the beach in summer
3. My goal is to exercise every single day
starting by just 10-15min and to lose
some of my belly
which is bigger and bigger every week lately
4. Im going to mix up exercises
so I dont get bored and Im choosing only those which I have fun doing: soccer, swimming, crossfit, dancing and ... capoeira
basics at home (cant wait to start this one)
5. Before start & after the end Im going to do at the local dietician a body composition analysis
. It is a complex examination including metabolism speed, fat%, BMI, hydration level etc. Hope it will give great answers about change in my organism after the challenge.
6. During this challenge I will be measuring weekly only my waist
- cause this is my goal.
7. First month I want to start slowly
- not to overtrain myself - after that I will add some time to exercises and somewhere in that time start to add some healthy diet habits.
8. What I am afraid of the most?
That I wont have enough motivation to exercise at home alone - I cant afford going to the gym everyday (Im going 1/week for soccer and 1/week for swimming) and I dont have training partner. But I hope its gonna be fine.
I think this post is already too long so lets end it
Please wish me luck as Im wishing it to you with your goals.
PS. Hope its gonna be a Success Story