My 1st Fit Challenge ...
... as I call it.
Hi everyone here on Fitday, Im Rokku
Actually Im on the start line of my challenge, but hopefully you will not ban me for posting this thread. I just really do need put somewhere a track of my road from sligthly fat to athletic and healthy.
I tried few times to get to shape but always without specific plan - this time a want to do this properly.
So the plan is like this:
1. I want to have public journal to keep me motivated to exercise (that is this thread) and later to eat more properly
2. This challenge will start at 01.Dec.2011 and end at 31.May.2012 - 6 MONTHS CHALLENGE ( so I will be good to go on the beach in summer:D)
3. My goal is to exercise every single day starting by just 10-15min and to lose some of my belly which is bigger and bigger every week lately :)
4. Im going to mix up exercises so I dont get bored and Im choosing only those which I have fun doing: soccer, swimming, crossfit, dancing and ... capoeira basics at home (cant wait to start this one)
5. Before start & after the end Im going to do at the local dietician a body composition analysis. It is a complex examination including metabolism speed, fat%, BMI, hydration level etc. Hope it will give great answers about change in my organism after the challenge.
6. During this challenge I will be measuring weekly only my waist - cause this is my goal.
7. First month I want to start slowly - not to overtrain myself - after that I will add some time to exercises and somewhere in that time start to add some healthy diet habits.
8. What I am afraid of the most?
That I wont have enough motivation to exercise at home alone - I cant afford going to the gym everyday (Im going 1/week for soccer and 1/week for swimming) and I dont have training partner. But I hope its gonna be fine.
I think this post is already too long so lets end it
Please wish me luck as Im wishing it to you with your goals.
PS. Hope its gonna be a Success Story :D
Welcome to FitDay. As long as you don't do anything stupid, like try to spam our board then there would be no reason to ban you. Good luck on your journey.
Hello 1fitchallenge, so let me get this straight. You've posted your success story BEFORE you've actually done anything? Hmm.
By the way, your copy/paste post is very interesting.
Maybe at the newcomers section? Afterall - that is what I am here
I think the exercise folder is an excellent place to post this challenge. You may even want to invite others to join you. I bet you will be a couple of takers.
BTW a body needs its rest too. It is during the rest phase that your muscles are acually building. It can also help with the motivation. As in; I will get through this workout on Sunday, because I know I can rest on Monday.
See ya over in "exercise"!
thanks for comment, I must say that I like the idea of Exercise folder. I already wrote to 01gt4.6 (as he is an moderator) to move this thread.
Now Im just waiting for his action.
See you there :D
Hi 1st Fit Challenge,
This board is very motivating for me - I work through a workout and as I'm wanting to do a little less I face the fact I'll have to report in. I love being able to share joys of getting a little faster, stronger, thinner (soon, not this week!).
I look forward to your being able to post a great triumph on the sucess stories page.
You seem only focussed on exercise, remember, you can't outexercise your diet, your belly is made in the kitchen, not the gym!
I know Im skipping nutrition for now, but that's the best I can do at the start line.
I tried eat properly few months ago, but it was very unpleasant expierence for me to track all these calories (just take to much time for me) and I let go.
This time I decide that first of all Im going to burn the fat, and then slowly bit by bit add some good nutrition habits.
That's because I know exercising is much more fun to me than keep watching over my food AND also my goal is to get into good shape like I was long time ago (I hope that loosing belly will come along eventually)
And I believe that having fun is the essential for me to persist in that yourney :D
But like I said - after about 2-4 weeks Im planning to gradually add some good eating habits like: one portion of candys in 2-7 days, drinkig 1 bottle of water extra each day, eating more veggies and fruits, eating lean meat 1-5 peaces/week, etc.
But for now Im focus on training
Thanks for comment Abby :D
COUNTDOWN FOR 1ST FIT CHALLENGE OF ROKKU: 2 DAYS LEFT
START AT 01.DECEMBER.2011 :eek:
Sounds like a plan, and you know yourself, you know what will work, and what will discourage you! Working out can become its own reward!
There is a plan - very specific, we will see what future me will think about it :D
I think that if I survive december=christmas with that routine, I will be well on my way :D
I tried stay with training or/and nutrition routines few times in the past - the longest was something about 6months of weight training. But eventually I always stoped them, mostly because my motivation burned out.
That's why this time Im trying to do only exercise I will enjoy (as much as you can enjoy working out alone) and also this time I signed in to fitday - to be able to share with my fears and successes and keep my motivation going...
hope it will work :D
|All times are GMT. The time now is 01:34 PM.|