anxiety expert >

anxiety expert

Community
Notices

anxiety expert

Old 07-07-2023, 02:11 PM
FitDay Member

Default anxiety expert

Hi, I’m Lee Bladon, and I help people to heal, grow, awaken and thrive. I’m passionate about helping people to achieve life-changing results by guiding and supporting them on their unique personal and/or spiritual growth journey. My holistic approach to wellbeing involves every aspect of your being – body, heart, mind and soul. I use a range of highly effective traditional and complementary modalities for physical wellness, emotional healing, mental health, personal development and spiritual awakening.

I use a range of traditional and complementary modalities, including transformational coaching, compassionate counselling, BWRT (a rapid therapy for fears, phobias and anxieties), reiki and intuitive guidance to help people with their personal development, emotional healing and spiritual growth.

I have studied Transformational Life Coaching, Spiritual Counselling, Holistic Healing, the Diamond Approach, Internal Family Systems (parts-work), Hakomi, Psychosynthesis, BWRT (a rapid therapy) and Reiki Energy Work, and I draw on all of them in my work.

I am the author of two fascinating books, The Science of Spirituality and Awakening to Wholeness, which have changed the lives of thousands of people around the world. Large sections of each book are available to read for FREE.
Old 07-30-2023, 05:59 PM
FitDay Member

Hey! Firsht of all need to talk with doctor and you should be careful of taking counterfeit medications can be hazardous to your health and may even be life-threatening. If you wanna treat anxiety then I recommend to read this article https://ezcareclinic.io/quick-option...iption-online/ . So I hope that this solutions can help you to solve the problem

Last edited by Amigdalla; 07-30-2023 at 10:08 PM.
Old 09-24-2023, 09:12 PM
FitDay Member

I agree with you
Old 10-07-2023, 06:59 AM
FitDay Member

Looking to try private therapy sessions in Liverpool? You're in the right place. Liverpool Counselling Association offers confidential and personalized therapy sessions to support your emotional well-being. Our experienced therapists are dedicated to helping you on your path to healing and personal growth. Whether you're dealing with stress, anxiety, depression, or other life challenges, our private therapy sessions can provide the support you need. Take the first step towards a brighter future and explore our services at Liverpool Counselling Association
Old 10-09-2023, 08:55 PM
FitDay Member

A psychiatrist is a medical professional who focuses on identifying and treating disorders of the mind. A psychologist and some other mental health experts can identify anxiety and offer therapy (counseling).
Old 11-03-2023, 09:05 PM
FitDay Member

it`s scary
Old 11-07-2023, 06:19 PM
FitDay Member

Hey Lee! The quality and significance of your work is attested to by the thousands of lives that your books, "The Science of Spirituality" and "Awakening to Wholeness," have touched throughout the world. Your compassionate and all-encompassing approach offers hope to those who are seeking personal development and transformation in a time when intellectual health is becoming a more significant factor.