Notices

30 Day Workout Challenge

Old 03-01-2010, 02:16 PM
FitDay Member

Originally Posted by dhh8193
Recovering from torn ACL surgery from skiing accident, and 4 months of cancer surgery procedures. Ready to get fit again!!! 20 pounds to go to be ready for my DIY video series/DVDs again. Gonna do it....this is my accountability. Ready, set, go.....starting March 1 -- perfect!!
I hope you heal quickly from the surgery and that the cancer is gone. Are you feeling better? I hope so. You've been through so much, I'm glad that you're joining us and are focusing on fitness. What's your DIY video series about?
I like your attitude - ready, set, go! We can do this!
Old 03-01-2010, 03:24 PM
FitDay Member

Hi;
This is my third attempt to post..hope it works this time. 4 miles today.
Old 03-01-2010, 03:26 PM
FitDay Member

Originally Posted by desertmountain
I hope you heal quickly from the surgery and that the cancer is gone. Are you feeling better? I hope so. You've been through so much, I'm glad that you're joining us and are focusing on fitness. What's your DIY video series about?
I like your attitude - ready, set, go! We can do this!
I'ld like to add my prayers for your good health as well.
Old 03-01-2010, 04:02 PM
FitDay Member

Day 2 for me.

Walked 1 and 2/3 miles today. It was mostly on an upward incline since my treadmill is not fully level. It took me about 45 mins and then I stretched for a good 15 mins for a long slow cool down. I should sleep well tonight!
Old 03-01-2010, 04:16 PM
FitDay Member

Default 30 day challenge

desertmountain...thanks for the challenge. i just joined fit day tonight. can i join your mission here? it's already march 1st. am i supposed to set my own goal for myself here? i can commit to 15 minutes a day of aerobic activity (in some form or another). that's the best i can promise for now.

i empathize with those of you with physical limitations. i have none. if you can do it, i can. you have such courage! i admire that. my challenge is mental illnesses, mostly depression. but one day at a time, i think i can do this, with your help. accountability is a huge incentive for me. thanks again. i'll do my best.

i need to get myself a scale. i haven't owned one in years...couldn't face the weight problem. can anyone relate? but now that i've made goals for myself, i want to see the results. this is a little scary.
Old 03-02-2010, 02:32 PM
FitDay Member

Default Tired & sore

Just not with it today. Did 2 miles, even tho I didn't want to. 45 min strength training. Better days coming.
Old 03-02-2010, 03:13 PM
FitDay Member

Default 3-2

Walk 30 minutes and TBW 30 minutes.

need2losen2010: I had that kind of day yesterday and almost didn't exercise. Knowing that I needed to post something here helped get me started.

Welcome Suesuetwins, glad to have you join us. Yes, everyone sets their own goals. I'm just starting off, too and taking it slow and easy this time. Good luck with the 30 days and I'm sure you'll be able to do more and more as time goes by.
Old 03-03-2010, 02:13 PM
FitDay Member

Default 3-3

30 minute TBW
45 minute walk
Old 03-03-2010, 04:36 PM
FitDay Member

Wink 30 day challenge

i couldn't find this thread yesterday, but tonoight i found you. hi!

yesterday i did heavy cleaning for 1 1/2 hours and jogged between appointments (total approx. 20 mins.).

today 10 mins. yoga with one of my daughters and jogged between appointments again (25 mins?). milder day today but have not given up. still optimistic.

hang in there, everybody! we can do this!!!!!

suesuetwins
Old 03-04-2010, 12:48 AM
FitDay Premium Member

Talking exercise

Hi all! I found Fitday again after a few years, and am determined to get into better shape. I have about 60 to lose and really want to start exercising as well. Not sure where to start but I am going to walk on the treadmill this afternoon after work. I am sending out good vibes to all! I can only look forward one day at a time. Have a great day everyone! MJ

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2021 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.