My search for an appropriate sport >

My search for an appropriate sport

Community
Notices

My search for an appropriate sport

Old 02-21-2010, 10:18 PM
FitDay Member

Question My search for an appropriate sport

I am but as I started to get more energy into a suitable sport for me to find. I've already received much information from this forum on Pilates and Yoga so I have here some studios approached and show March 1st at 10:30 in the morning for a yoga studio to see if it had been. I also walk a lot and go I try to screw into jogging. If anyone has tips I hear it. I'm 20 years old, small 1 meter 55 and I have a knieblessuere therefore can not be too much weight on my knee or jump a lot. I have sleep and therefore often suffer from my back. I also have asthma. I try to do a sports knee and back freshest caught. I also want a sport that is relaxing and sleeping well so hopefully I can get away. So what do you know if you all advice is welcome! Also what is a normal rate for a Yoga or Pilates class?
Old 02-22-2010, 11:44 AM
FitDay Premium Member

Default All different kinds of yoga

Hi monnikjuh,
Yoga might just be what you are looking for, but beware there are many different styles ranging from quiet and meditative, to quite vigorous and aerobic. Typically classes cost $8 to $15 (sorry I only know american dollars). The best thing to do is go to a studio and talk to the teachers - they will be happy to guide you to a class right for you.