Need help, don't know what to do :/ >

Need help, don't know what to do :/

Community
Notices

Need help, don't know what to do :/

Old 01-26-2012, 03:25 AM
FitDay Member

Unhappy Need help, don't know what to do :/

okay so i spent few days reading how to loose weight, alot of sites offere you their "special weight loss book" that you have to buy.
so here is my story, i'm 16 years old and wll meet with a girlfriend in a march. i have 84kg and need to loose as much as i can in 1 month. but have 1 problem.. i can't really control hunger or a need for something sweet, i'm doing exercises every day like chrunches, and doing it often, like 100 in a day, 50 in morning and 5 in evning. now i read somewhere that exercising same mussles 2 days in a row is bad. now i really dont know what to do.. i'm walking to school every day 2 km there and home. still i need to do something to burn atleast 10 kg in 1month, i tryed diet but have to eat everything we have for lunch that day, sometimes it's healthy and sometimes isn't. i eat fruits and similar stuff. could anyone give me best advice on all i said avout exerxises eating and so on? really would be great if i can loose 10kg in 1 month with situation like this. thanks in advice.
Old 01-26-2012, 03:33 AM
FitDay Member

Welcome to FitDay.

Here's an accumulation of some of the best advice that fellow FitDay members have to offer regarding diet:

FitDay's Best of Series

As for EXERCISE, I'm sure others will jump in.

Best wishes!
Old 01-26-2012, 03:36 AM
FitDay Member

thanks. just i would like to know if is this even possible with situation i have..
Old 01-26-2012, 03:39 AM
FitDay Member

10kg(22lbs) in 30 days means calorie deficit of 2566 calories per day. Not possible unless you stop eating entirely.

You can work your abs every day but you cannot spot reduce, fat is lost evenly all over the body.

How tall are you? 84 kg is not really that much and trying to lose 125 of your weight is really substantial.

You can't really safely lose more than .5-1kg per week.

Does this girl know what you look like? You say she's a girlfriend but acting like it's a blind date.
Old 01-26-2012, 03:42 AM
FitDay Member

Originally Posted by mladen99
thanks. just i would like to know if is this even possible with situation i have..

You want to lose about 22 pounds/10 kg in one month? No, it's not possible. But at least you can start losing weight by following the advice on the threads I mentioned earlier.
Old 01-26-2012, 03:49 AM
FitDay Member

Originally Posted by handcycle2005
10kg(22lbs) in 30 days means calorie deficit of 2566 calories per day. Not possible unless you stop eating entirely.

You can work your abs every day but you cannot spot reduce, fat is lost evenly all over the body.

How tall are you? 84 kg is not really that much and trying to lose 125 of your weight is really substantial.

You can't really safely lose more than .5-1kg per week.

Does this girl know what you look like? You say she's a girlfriend but acting like it's a blind date.
am 2 meeters and 73 inches. yes she knows but she didnt see my belly but i dont look too fat just when i sit with relaxed belly..
Old 01-26-2012, 04:10 AM
FitDay Member

Flabby or relaxed stomach muscles will look like fat when sitting. 84 kg is quite ordinary for your height.
Eat healthy and keep up the ab work, I don't think you need to lose any weight.

Besides the crunches, do side crunches(obliques), supemans(lower back), planks and side planks
Old 01-26-2012, 05:06 AM
FitDay Member

Originally Posted by handcycle2005
Flabby or relaxed stomach muscles will look like fat when sitting. 84 kg is quite ordinary for your height.
Eat healthy and keep up the ab work, I don't think you need to lose any weight.

Besides the crunches, do side crunches(obliques), supemans(lower back), planks and side planks
but it looks ugly.. and have boobs like woman <.<