Notices

Brazil Butt Lift Workout Plan

Old 06-14-2011, 06:20 AM
FitDay Member

Default Brazil Butt Lift Workout Plan

Has anybody tried this workout plan? I ordered the dvds about 3 weeks ago and have been doing *most* of the workouts (as recommended in their 4 week plan) and am starting to see results.... I am so sore! I'm hoping to add some sort of healthier eating regimen to speed up the results though because I am hoping to fit into my size 4 and size 6 suits by August!

I'm definitely seeing more definition, you can check out my results on my blog Lindsey 2.0

I'd love to see who else has tried it and if they have any feedback on a good diet to stay strong but also whittle down....

Linz
Old 06-24-2011, 07:37 AM
FitDay Member

Checked out your blog. Keep up the good work.
Old 07-17-2011, 08:16 AM
FitDay Member

I am getting ready to order them. I am doing P90X and wanted this routine for a second workout on my day off. I have been honestly impressed by all the products Beach Body sells. I have their 10 Minute Trainer which will kick your butt in only ten minutes and it is good for days when I work overtime.

I am glad you are getting results and now I need to get my credit card and order this program.