Notices

Questions about charting

Old 01-30-2010, 04:27 PM
FitDay Member

Red face Questions about charting

Hi there. I am new to this site. I entered all my information, calories for the day and activity...but I'm wondering..Isn't there a place where it tells you that in order to make your goal weight you need to eat X amount of calories and burn X amount of calories per day in order to be successful? Am I missing something? I weigh 165 and am trying to get down to 150. I pretty much clean all day or take care of kids. I want to start exercising but it would be helpful if I had some idea of what I needed to do in order to reach my goal in a shorter amount of time. Do 25 push-ups, 50 crunches, treadmill for 30 mins. Etc. Thanks
Old 02-05-2010, 12:51 PM
FitDay Member

Have you seen the calorie restriction section under the Weight Goal tab? It tells you how many calories you need to restrict in order to lose X amount of pounds within your desired amount of time.