Notices
Like Tree2Likes

Did You Exercise Today???

Old 02-03-2012, 12:15 PM
FitDay Member

did my full cardio day today. ran my first 5k on tread 40:01 nothing stellar but only walked for a total of a quarter mile i think ran a total of 7.2k in an hour. now, i am very tired ^^
Old 02-03-2012, 12:36 PM
FitDay Member

checking in to add to my previous post: I did the exercise I had planned for today.

Still don't feel like running in the snow/cold.
Old 02-04-2012, 07:53 AM
FitDay Member

30 minutes on stairclimber.
Old 02-05-2012, 01:00 AM
FitDay Member

I find 30 minutes to be the max for being on the stairclimber, more than that gets too tedious for my liking. So today the goal is 35 minutes, but in two parts:

One session 15 minutes, one session 20 minutes.

Will report back later to write down I did it (for accountability)

Where is everyone by the way??

Hope you're all having a great weekend!

It could very well be a good sign that there is a lack of posts on Saturday and Sunday
Old 02-05-2012, 01:11 AM
FitDay Member

I shoveled snow today, cleared the front driveway and path out the back, makes a nice change from jogging
Old 02-05-2012, 07:39 AM
FitDay Member

Sounds good Luscicous - breaking up workouts makes sense -

ROgue Slayer - welcome - keep that snow moving. We're snow free here in Boston, so I got an amazing run this AM - 3 miles - hilly in my neighborhood. Passing other runners we didn't say good morning, the greeting is "go pats"

Abby
Old 02-05-2012, 07:43 AM
FitDay Member

made it to the gym today, didnt feel like doing my run and told myself i could just do 1.5 mile run, which would be an easy day. once i hit that point i felt good still and pushed it to 2 miles

moved to my chest/back weight lifting portion. felt pretty strong and focused for the day, improvement in most lifts! added incline and decline bench which i normally skip for lack of energy. knocked out decline without trouble, but incline my arms kinda gave out on me and i nearly caught the bar with my chest, i guess thats why they have the lower racks

and over the past 2 weeks ive tried to build up to a mile run to close out my day, today i reached that goal! feels good, now to have a cheat day and watch some football!
Old 02-05-2012, 01:13 PM
FitDay Member

Friday, went to the gym and back to my rowing machine. Weights too.
Saturday we went canoeing. So many eagles and hawks.
Sunday, yoga today as I'm sore from canoeing. If the vibration from my motorcycle burned off calories I could post 6 hours of that, All I have to show is frozen thighs and sore butt.
Old 02-05-2012, 10:58 PM
FitDay Member

RogueSlayer snowshoveling is pretty good exercise, it made me pant and a little dizzy to boot!
breethe congrats on achieving that goal
Easy on the cheat day tho, I had a midnight snack yesterday evening and it almost ruined the whole previous week, calorie deficit-wise.

crazigerl wow 6 hours on a motorcycle, that HAS to be more intense than 6 hours on a couch

Yesterday I did the stairclimber as planned, and threw in some calisthenics as well, I'm still trying to do a proper push up but whenever I get low enought to call it that I collaps, so I'd better call it planking with some movement haha

Today 2X 20 minutes on stairclimber, will report back later.

Have a good day all!

Last edited by lusciousL; 02-05-2012 at 11:00 PM. Reason: just something I forgot
Old 02-06-2012, 03:09 PM
FitDay Member

had a headache pretty much all day, but still went to the gym. couldnt work as hard as i wanted but still got a good enough burn that ill feel it tomorrow.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2021 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.