Notices
Like Tree2Likes

Did You Exercise Today???

Old 12-23-2011, 12:29 PM
FitDay Member

Cute story Abby Hope everyone has a great Holiday. Mary
Old 12-24-2011, 04:26 AM
FitDay Premium Member

Merry Christmas all you exercise fanatics!
Old 12-24-2011, 11:02 AM
FitDay Member

Originally Posted by RunbikeSki
Merry Christmas all you exercise fanatics!
Same to you Pam.
I went for 2 runs today, 1st one was at 8;15 am, sunny, but 25*. Did 2 1/2 miles and called it quits. Then, once it warmed up to a balmy 55*, I went for a 10 mile run along the river, most beautiful day!
Happy Holidays everyone
Old 12-26-2011, 08:33 AM
FitDay Premium Member

Originally Posted by sw07
Same to you Pam.
I went for 2 runs today, 1st one was at 8;15 am, sunny, but 25*. Did 2 1/2 miles and called it quits. Then, once it warmed up to a balmy 55*, I went for a 10 mile run along the river, most beautiful day!
Happy Holidays everyone
What a beautiful way to start Christmas. 10 miles - that's awesome!

I lived up to my screen name this weekend. Run (wimpy 3 miler), bike (challenging 11 mile mt bike ride), Ski (a Christmas morning tradition 2hr), Run (much better 11.5 miler). Yippee
Old 12-26-2011, 10:31 AM
FitDay Member

I lived up to my screen name this weekend. Run (wimpy 3 miler), bike (challenging 11 mile mt bike ride), Ski (a Christmas morning tradition 2hr), Run (much better 11.5 miler). Yippee
Nice! Sounds like fun.
I went for another run today- similar weather and I was feeling a little flabby from overindulging so I ran 9.4 miles in 1:42.
I gotta say, these longer runs are becoming easier than the ballz out racing of a 5k....I'm really considering signing up for the St. Patty's Day 1/2 in March.
Old 12-26-2011, 11:20 AM
FitDay Member

What a beautiful way to start Christmas. 10 miles - that's awesome!

Originally Posted by sw07
Nice! Sounds like fun.
I went for another run today- similar weather and I was feeling a little flabby from overindulging so I ran 9.4 miles in 1:42.
I gotta say, these longer runs are becoming easier than the ballz out racing of a 5k....I'm really considering signing up for the St. Patty's Day 1/2 in March.
Good job folks!

I'm bummed the overindulgence has been a lot this past weekend, but the running has kept me at a stable weight so it wasn't all bad... New year and new/restructured diet and workout program coming up
Old 12-27-2011, 12:04 AM
FitDay Member

Welcome Adler - good start to the day - Pam and UrbanMule, great ways to deal with the over indulgence, no such activity for me (the exercise that is, the indulgence absolutely occurred).

Today I had a nice spin class - at the start I was the only one - slow week at the Y - so the instructor turned his bike around and we rode together instead of him facing me. It was a good challenging class - my grey t-shirt really shows sweat! I closed with 22 crunches.

Tomorrow starts a boot camp class. We'll see...

Happy third day of Christmas - watch for those French Hens!

Abby
Old 12-27-2011, 01:06 AM
FitDay Member

Does cooking dinner count as exercise? Tomorrow I get my life back for 3 days then I have 4 of the grandkids for a week. They are not young enough to count as exercise although I may try feeding them healthy and we have a couple active days planned. I do plan on doing a fitness plan ove rthe next few days as I want to continue my quest to get more fit in 2012. I'm impressed with how active you all were over the holiday. Mary
Old 12-27-2011, 10:58 AM
FitDay Member

Not today. Dad, Sister, and I got the stomach flu from a relative. Maybe after this passes I'll be down below my new years goal lol...
Old 12-28-2011, 12:10 AM
FitDay Member

Mary, I've done some pretty aerobic cooking in my day - actually last night, cleaned kitchen while cooking dinner with fast chopping before a meeting, not my most civilized meal.

Mule, sorry about your flu - not the way you want to lose weight!

I ran 5K today, a little less than half an hour, then half an hour boot camp class - I'm hoping for some serious pain tomorrow!

Abby

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2021 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.