Notices
Like Tree2Likes

Did You Exercise Today???

Old 09-12-2011, 02:10 AM
FitDay Member

Saturday had lots of walking around the city, it was beautiful, and Sunday, about a mile on my way to church and a half mile on the way back (I took buses, but they don't run exactly where I want them on Sundays!).

Today, a 45 minute pretty fast 2 mile walk - through the beautiful park on my way to the subway.

Zumba tomorrow!

Abby
Old 09-12-2011, 11:34 AM
FitDay Member

I am just getting back to excersing. I did Walk away the pounds.
Old 09-12-2011, 11:57 AM
FitDay Member

45 minute bike ride and 15 minute walk today. Time to get back on regular exercise. MARY
Old 09-12-2011, 12:18 PM
FitDay Premium Member

Originally Posted by Kumochi
45 minute bike ride and 15 minute walk today. Time to get back on regular exercise. MARY
Welcome back Mary, missed you!

Today was a rest day after a very active week and 1/2. Tomorrow back to the normal routine .
Old 09-13-2011, 12:25 AM
FitDay Member

Welcome Medina, keep walking those pounds away - we're rooting for you.

Welcome back Mary - it's been quiet here.

Pam always deserves a rest day....

Today was 15 minutes pretty vigourous on the elliptical, then Zumba. It was the instructor's last day (they are shaking up the schedule, she'll be doing evening), so I decided to really work at giving her my all, making each movemnt bigger, more vigorous. I still think a 45 minute run would do me more calorie burn than moving that long in Zumba, but variety keeps me moving.

Stay strong all!

Abby
Old 09-13-2011, 07:47 AM
FitDay Premium Member

Originally Posted by dear_abby
I still think a 45 minute run would do me more calorie burn than moving that long in Zumba, but variety keeps me moving.

Stay strong all!

Abby
Yes, changing it up keeps it fun and keeps the muscles working. I have a friend that is a step aerobics fiend. I mean she powers through a step class maybe even stronger than the instructor. But she has been doing for 15 years. When she trys a new class, like zumba, she wilts into the floor. Different activity... different muscles... different movements.

Today was CrossFit, first day back after almost 2 weeks off. Was great to be back. The WOD (workout of the day) was a mix of all body weight movements. Pull ups, push ups, air squats etc. And ended with a 1K run. Since I haven't had a run in a while I modified it to a 1mile run which felt really good!
Old 09-13-2011, 09:21 AM
FitDay Member

Yes I did. Wasn't feeling it this morning, BIDIA, sort of clawed my way out of bed and did 75 min on the elliptical. Thinking that tomorrow I'm going to blow the dust off Bob and let him whoop my butt. That's Bob Harper sadistic Inside Out Cardio, which I haven't had the nerve to attempt in maybe 2-3 months. He's mean I tell you, mean.
Old 09-13-2011, 09:36 AM
FitDay Member

Working up the energy to go to Zumba tonight. Hopefully if I post it here I'll make it in. Too cold to do anything else tonight. Mary
Old 09-13-2011, 12:05 PM
FitDay Premium Member

Originally Posted by almeeker
Yes I did. Wasn't feeling it this morning, BIDIA, sort of clawed my way out of bed and did 75 min on the elliptical. Thinking that tomorrow I'm going to blow the dust off Bob and let him whoop my butt. That's Bob Harper sadistic Inside Out Cardio, which I haven't had the nerve to attempt in maybe 2-3 months. He's mean I tell you, mean.
Way to go Amy. Give yourseld a BIDIA award!. And say hello to Bob for me - you know you can stand up to him... sadistic little cretin .

Originally Posted by Kumochi
Working up the energy to go to Zumba tonight. Hopefully if I post it here I'll make it in. Too cold to do anything else tonight. Mary
Hey Mary, I hope you were able to follow Amy's lead and just do it anyway. But if not, make that the incentive to get off your duff tomorrow!
Old 09-13-2011, 12:12 PM
FitDay Member

Didn't make zumba but went and bought healthy groceries instead. Did have good excuse for not going. Golf tomorrow night so will get some exercise in. Mary

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2021 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.