Did You Exercise Today??? >

Did You Exercise Today???

Community
Notices
Like Tree2Likes

Did You Exercise Today???

Old 04-01-2012, 01:00 AM
FitDay Member

Okay I've spent a month in my couch potato mode and have 7 extra pounds to show for it. I'm ready to get back into my active energetic mode. I will get back to posting here for that extra motivation it offers. Mary
Old 04-01-2012, 10:50 PM
FitDay Member

Originally Posted by AshleyNicole43
Me too! Except it's my first day of level 2.

I also put in a 2 mile walk, because it was gorgeous outside today.
I just did
Jillian Michaels 30 Day Shred Level 2 - day 1 - 27min
I'm totally wet!!

Stationary bike level 3 - 40min
Old 04-02-2012, 10:08 AM
FitDay Premium Member

WOW it looks like everyone is really getting after their exercise routine! I am about to head back to Riverside after 10 days in the Sierras. That's 10 days of total activity every single day. If it wasn't skiing (downhill and X-C) it was extreme gardening. Well, we did have one day off to do some sight seeing and one evening to enjoy the Bamff film festival in Bishop. My oh my, I am ready to get back to my desk.

Among all the wonderful fun things that happened this week, even though I was not slacker at the dinner table I still managed to drop a couple of pounds - whoo hoo! Sooooo close to the 120's I feel like doing a fast for a couple of days just to see the scale read "129".
Old 04-02-2012, 09:08 PM
FitDay Member

Jillian Michaels 30 Day Shred Level 2 - day 2 - 27min
Stationary bike level 3 - 45min
Old 04-03-2012, 12:01 AM
FitDay Member

Wow, feel like I’ve been missing for a while, Turrinda you keep it moving – I visualize your biking and Jillianing could power a small city.

Lots of new faces!

Welcome Lean Lisan, sounds like well earned jello legs! can’t imagine keeping all that together!

Dave getting back after injury must be a challenge, but you have an advantage in that it is “back” not doing something all new. And you made it!

Stallings, your cross fit sounds amazing.
Ashley – I’m in Massachusetts, so we share some weather, and getting a

walk on those gorgeous days doesn’t feel like exercise.

Mary, we’ll be watching you.

Pam, keeping moving for ten days in beautiful settings, what a treat.

I feel like I’ve been missing forever – Friday I skipped spinning and put running clothes in a bag to take up to Mom’s where I spent the weekend – the clothes stayed in the bag.

Yesterday, the pillow won against the alarm clock, but I did make it to spin today and it was quite a push class, lots of killer short intervals. I then did crunches, and it seems my five pound on the decline bench is a little easier, I got up to 30 without feeling total exhaustion, I’m not sure I’m ready to go to 10 lbs.

Pam, are you calling up the Y and saying “Oh, Abby wants you do to ________”? They are starting a Thursday morning yoga at just the right time for me.
Old 04-03-2012, 10:27 AM
FitDay Premium Member

Originally Posted by dear_abby
Pam, are you calling up the Y and saying “Oh, Abby wants you do to ________”? They are starting a Thursday morning yoga at just the right time for me.
Hahahaha... just my cosmic connection to the universe I suspect . (A little yoga joke)

Today the pillow won - no organized exercise for me this morning. And the need to put my house and garden back together after termite fumigation last week - uuggg. So we have finally gotten rid of the roof rats and the termites, so maybe I can finally get the house painted this summer - it is in dire need. I have done all of the painting the last 3 times. I decide I would pay the pros this time around. The thought of wielding another round of rollers on the stucco in the back and scraping the facias in the front again is sending me into panic attacks. .
Old 04-03-2012, 11:40 AM
FitDay Member

Stallings, your cross fit sounds amazing.
It's not... it's painful

So this morning did a 3 mile run in squad abilities... went from a 28 minutes 3 mile, to 26:31 with a 45 second break half way to do 50 crunches. I'm thoroughly proud of myself..

then..... I came home and did the Max Interval Plyo Insanity DVD... and now... now I feel like my legs are dead...I need a wheel chair.
Old 04-03-2012, 12:30 PM
FitDay Member

I did Tae bo yesterday.
Later I have to do 20 minutes stationary bike and some kick boxing. I have too, for eating 2.5 cupcakes.
Oh well,
Mai
Old 04-03-2012, 08:40 PM
FitDay Member

Wow, feel like I’ve been missing for a while, Turrinda you keep it moving – I visualize your biking and Jillianing could power a small city.
hehehe

Jillian Michaels 30 Day Shred Level 2 - day 3 - 27min

Stationary bike level 3 - 45min
Old 04-04-2012, 12:23 AM
FitDay Member

Pam, I’m glad I live in a cold climate – things grow year round where you are! (and infest!)

CC Stallings – you are insane!

Mai, great to see you here, those cupcakes will be gone soon!

Turrinda, still working at the power!

5K run in just under half an hour, followed by boot camp. Felt great!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2021 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.