Go Back  FitDay Discussion Boards > FITNESS > Exercise
Anyone on here doing p90x?? >

Anyone on here doing p90x??

Community
Notices

Anyone on here doing p90x??

Old 01-22-2010, 02:08 AM
FitDay Member

Default Doesn't the program give you web access?

If memory serves, the program comes with access to the online community doing the program. You can find people there, yes?

I'd visit the site that [member funkyt] supplied the link for in an earlier comment...
Old 01-30-2010, 04:39 AM
FitDay Premium Member

Originally Posted by afghanibob
What do you use to input in the activities for each P90X workout?

What I am trying to say is. How do you know how many calories you are burning per session?

I am a new member here on fitday and have the p90x sitting here I just need to press play and bring it. I am trying to study the CDs since I will have to go off of memory and hand written notes. I live in a shipping container in Afghanistan and the gym does not accommodate this type of exercise.
I just used comparable exercises (MET) from the list on fitday. It is not an exact science so you may be a little off, in the long term it doesn't really matter that much as long as you are controlling your diet and bringing your own level of intensity. The tail of the tape is important as you lose fat and build muscle.
Randy
Old 02-04-2010, 02:31 AM
FitDay Member

Default p90x

I personally am not using it, but, my son is and he is half the man he use to be. AMAZING results, he is 30 and was very diligent. So I just wanted to encourage you to go for it. I would probably have a heart attack, so I am going to stick to the gym and appropriate excercise for me. It works, good luck.
Old 02-05-2010, 09:23 AM
Super Moderator

Originally Posted by dforrester
Wow good for you. It's a challenge for me to get past 3 consec days of 90x. You have good results?
I'm guessing you were referring to me? If so, yes I've had very good results. I'm sure some out there have done better but I couldn't be happier. I have a ton of videos on YouTube and this Sunday will have a new one out. I have friends that I haven't seen in a while think that I've photoshopped pics that I've sent them, I usually tell them to check out my videos.

YouTube - P90X YTF&F The animal I've become

Last edited by 01gt4.6; 02-05-2010 at 10:05 AM.
Old 02-05-2010, 10:11 AM
Super Moderator

here's a pic from before starting to almost 1/2 way through round 2.
Attached Images

Last edited by 01gt4.6; 02-08-2010 at 09:03 AM.
Old 02-10-2010, 05:15 AM
FitDay Member

I just ordered it and it's supposed to arrive on Saturday. I would love to chat with you about it and possibly have an accountability partner!!!
Old 02-10-2010, 10:14 AM
Super Moderator

Originally Posted by karlahink
I just ordered it and it's supposed to arrive on Saturday. I would love to chat with you about it and possibly have an accountability partner!!!
with me? Sure.
Old 02-10-2010, 04:41 PM
FitDay Member

My fiancee followed p90x for a whole summer. I must say it worked. I thought he looked great before but this gave him more energy, cut his fat so fast, and toned him up well. One thing I did notice was that his testosterone level rose. He was more assertive and aggressive. I couldn't keep up with him lol.
Old 02-15-2010, 04:38 AM
FitDay Member

Hi - I'm in the middle of Insanity and just learned about FitDay dwas hoping to track progress with this tool but can't figure out how to log workouts. I have heart rate monitor and trying to see if there is a way to customize workout - none of the other listed workouts seem to fit Insanity workouts. Am i missing a way to log this individually?
Old 02-16-2010, 12:47 PM
Super Moderator

my HRM usually shows me burning twice what I think I actually burn. If yours seems accurate you may just have to log it as circuit training but adjust the time so that it shows the correct calories. Out of curiosity how many calories does it show you burn with an insanity workout. I know Plyo for me shows like 1200+ cals but I know that can't be right.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2021 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.