Notices

how to get healthy abs

Old 05-17-2017, 10:40 PM
FitDay Member

Default how to get healthy abs

i want to know an easy method for building abs as i am a college going girl and want to look fit. Can anybody suggest me how can i manage to get abs?
Old 05-17-2017, 11:11 PM
FitDay Member

Hi Linda, building abs is so easy but maintain your health is very difficult. First of all, you need to be fit.
Old 05-17-2017, 11:48 PM
FitDay Member

Hello Micheal, i am agreed with you, can u please tell me some tips on how get fit.
Old 05-18-2017, 12:13 AM
FitDay Member

Yes for sure, i will guide you step by step on how to maintain yourself fit and which diet is suitable for you and what kind of exercises yo need to do. But first of all, i need some information (such as Age, Height & Weight) from your side.
Old 05-22-2017, 04:27 PM
FitDay Member

Hi Micheal, I am 32 years old, My height is 167 cm & weight is 160 lbs.
Old 06-13-2017, 10:50 PM
FitDay Member

Raw diet helped me a lot!
Old 07-10-2017, 05:45 AM
FitDay Member

I cut out all bad carbs (a.k.a simple carbs) from my diet, and almost completely cut out pasta and rice (even though you can get whole wheat versions of them). Added in more broccoli, spinach, and fruit into my daily food intake, and usually eat oatmeal or eggs for breakfast. Also, weight lifting is essential along with cardio. Google the difference between simple and complex carbs.
Old 08-20-2017, 07:27 PM
FitDay Member

Avoiding foods that could cause inflammation in the gut such as gluten, dairy, sugar, and highly processed foods. Also lowering your body fat percentage through diet and exercise. Training your abs is important too as it will build up the muscle wall, making them pop more.
Old 11-27-2017, 06:40 AM
FitDay Member

Hey!

Taking into account that 70% of abs is proper diet a good abs program is required as well.

Just make sure to include in all your exercises core in one shape or form. Such as if you are doing lower body do goblet squats, weighted squats and deadlifts as they all work your core. When doing upper body do things such ass cable flys, push ups, bent over rows as those involve core. Also include core in your everyday workout routine and do exercises that involve your whole abdomen.

Such as leg raisers, jack knife, russian twist, stability ball planks, in and outs, full sit ups and the likes of that.

Hope this helps!

Iosif