Notices

Fitness Goals?

Old 01-18-2010, 02:41 PM
FitDay Member

Default Fitness Goals?

People have posted their weight loss goal. Anyone have a fitness goal? Who wants to run a full or half marathon? Anyone want just be able to run around the block? Personally, I would like to do a 100 mile ride this fall. When I was 30 pounds lighter, I did a 70 mile ride. I want to do the century.
Old 01-19-2010, 02:17 PM
FitDay Member

I am a runner who started swimming due to a stress fracture in my heel. All the swimming motivated me to sign up for the steelhead 70.3 ironman this summer. My ultimate goal goes back to my running roots: Badwater
Old 01-20-2010, 10:16 AM
FitDay Member

I'm lookin' to get a few 5k runs under my belt this spring. I'm also considering entering the Eppie's Great Race in July here in Sacramento, Ironman category.
TheGreat Race 37
Old 01-25-2010, 01:28 PM
FitDay Member

I would like to do a 5k. It is in May, I missed it last year, and don't think that I will be able to get ready in time this year so my goal is for 2011!