Youtube exercise channels. >

Youtube exercise channels.

Community
Notices

Youtube exercise channels.

Old 04-09-2017, 01:04 PM
FitDay Member

Default Youtube exercise channels.

I want to get in shape, but I can't drive, and I don't have a job, so I can't afford a gym membership.

What are some good fitness channels on YouTube with videos of workouts I can do along with the video?
Old 04-09-2017, 01:45 PM
Super Moderator

I like Leslie Sansone's videos that put you through a walking workout right in your living room, walking in place in your own home!

If you google 'walking video, the top entry is a walk at home (1 mile) that you do using youtube. I have Sansone videos, DVDs, and also stream her on amazon instant video. BTW, if you are a Prime member of amazon and you are acquainted with the streaming videos (amazon instant video), there are free exercise videos to watch there - on your computer.

Good luck! I really enjoy the Sansone stuff - it's very upbeat, very easy, but a good workout.
Old 05-22-2017, 05:40 PM
FitDay Member

you can do simple searches on google or youtube to find out manual exercises for weight loss, you can find lots of videos out there.
Old 07-12-2017, 05:14 PM
FitDay Member

You can simply do cardio, treadmill, these are the best things you can do in the workout.
Old 07-12-2017, 09:25 PM
FitDay Member

Hi CastletonSnob,

You can get Better shape of your body by simple workout at home with just few gym Equipment like Indoor rower,Stationary bicycle or Boxing Equipment like lifting belts, gym Gloves with Punching bags and also Precor Stretch Trainer.............!
Old 09-10-2017, 03:04 AM
FitDay Member

You can simply search using your keywords. I hope you'll get lots of channels. Which will help you to get some good ideas.
Old 11-27-2017, 06:36 AM
FitDay Member

Dude the best channel i have seen is Jeff Cavalier Athlean-x and take into account i have my own fitness channel and i'm a personal trainer. His information is freaking legit!
Old 01-17-2021, 08:15 AM
FitDay Member

I don't really enjoy youtube as much as fitness blogs and posts. There are a few really good ones out there that you can find on google. I'm a women powerlifter so i'm in a really niche market, however, there are still some really great resources. For example i'm starting my first powerlifting meet next week and am in need of a singlet. A quick google search brings up - Powerlifting singlets just for women! Found the product I liked and bought it the next day. Just goes to show even in a niche market there will always be countless resources.

Last edited by Kathy13118; 04-20-2021 at 03:17 PM. Reason: removed spam link