Go Back  FitDay Discussion Boards > FITNESS > Exercise
How to grow your booty (gluteus) >

How to grow your booty (gluteus)

Community
Notices

How to grow your booty (gluteus)

Old 07-14-2016, 02:11 PM
FitDay Member

Default How to grow your booty (gluteus)

Watch this for an informative workout. It's short and sharp, and we're getting advice directly from a girl who has successfully developed her rear end very impressively considering her genetics!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jPNAw5UCv20
Old 07-19-2016, 05:38 AM
Administrator

I notice you guys don't include Hip Thrusters or Single Leg Glute Bridges, but EMG recordings have found those to be the most effective exercises for glute activation.
Old 01-17-2017, 07:45 AM
FitDay Member

There are many exercise fitness programs. as like u say u want to grow your booty so playing football could be helpful for this purpose.but I think sports is the best thing for fitness like football is the world famous sports activity so I think we have to give some time to play football. we have to watch world leagues and football cups for interest in football so that's why we can be used to paly football like nowadays Afcon 2017 live live has started.

Last edited by Kathy13118; 01-17-2017 at 10:58 PM. Reason: removed link
Old 05-22-2017, 05:33 PM
FitDay Member

There are so many exercises which yo can do to grow your booty, go and search on youtube you can find easily over there.
Old 07-01-2017, 06:31 AM
FitDay Member

Looks like not an interesting video. Less than 500 views in one year of time. But to be honest, I think the content of your video is pretty informative, and useful as well. Although I like the song "Baby got back" but really don't like big butts.
Old 07-11-2017, 09:24 PM
FitDay Member

It was very informative video. As I'm skinny it will help me. Thanks for sharing
Old 01-15-2018, 08:57 PM
FitDay Member

Hi, thanks for sharing the amazing post.