Notices

The Wed Club - Weekly Check-In for 6/23/10

Old 06-22-2010, 06:24 PM
FitDay Member

Default The Wed Club - Weekly Check-In for 6/23/10

Good morning everyone!

How did your week go? Here's the place to share downfalls, slip-ups and successes.

Have a great day!
Old 06-22-2010, 06:39 PM
FitDay Member

Hi guys,

sorry for the missing icon; I don't think I'm quite awake yet.

My week went pretty well actually, I'm down two more pounds! According to my calorie balance I shouldn't have lost more than a few hundred grams, so I'm wondering if I should chose another daytime activity (other than "sedentary"), since I seem to be burning more calories than fitday suggests?! Ah, well, never change a running system; at least I'm moving into the right direction.

I don't work out that much any more, so I take this as an oppurtunity to vow that I will work out at least four times this week.

Looking forward to hearing from all of you!

Last edited by MollySue2; 06-22-2010 at 07:21 PM.
Old 06-22-2010, 10:31 PM
FitDay Member

I lost 2 pounds, which makes me....drum roll please...199lbs!!!!!!!!

I am under 200lbs!

I want to keep losing steadily so I can put some safety distance between my weight and the bigg 2-0-0

I'm shooting to lose 10lbs i this next month (I'm seeing a lot of family and friends at the end of July who haven't seen me in a while!), which means I have to up the intensity a bit!

36lbs hopefully gone forever! 64 more pounds to go until me ultimate goal!
Old 06-22-2010, 11:21 PM
FitDay Member

NessaSonic Way to go. on the weight loss. I am sure you will lose the 10 pounds for this month. I was able to lose 15 pounds last month and I am hoping to repeat this again this month. I am happy that you got the 1 in the front of your weight I tto am hoping that I will be close to that. I am almost there.

Molly - 2 pounds nice job. I wouldnt change your status on fitday. I also have it set to the least amount of calories burned and I am losing more weight than I should be acording to fitday. It is a goal to push for. because if you are eating right the less you weigh the less you should be eating. And if you already are used to eating what you are eating now then you will continue to lose until you reach your maintaing phase.

As for me I still have been off the scale until Friday so I will post my update later this week. I just felt that sending you guys some modivation was well deserved.

Frank
Old 06-23-2010, 03:07 AM
FitDay Member

Way to go, Everyone!

Nessasonic, that is just awesome! I am thrilled for you. What a great achievement! You should be very very proud!

And Molly, wow 2 pounds in one week is really impressive!

Fourank, I look forward to hearing about your progress but I'm already so impressed with you.

I was getting totally discouraged last week when I had only lost one pound. I know it was a loss but it was odd to me that I wasn't losing more in my first month on this plan. I exercise 6 times a week! Well I took the advice of some of the members here and raised my protein intake to between 30-35% and guess what? I lost THREE POUNDS this week! YAY! I could not be more excited. This puts my grand total at 6.6 pounds in 4 weeks.... which is good for me.

I only wish I could lose 10 pounds in one month. No matter how hard I work at it, I can't seem to do that. In any case, I am totally motivated and moving forward.

Have a great day, Everyone
Old 06-23-2010, 05:37 AM
FitDay Member

I did fairly well this last week. I'm down 3.1 pounds, I could have said I was down 4.4 pounds, but I was up for some reason this morning. I only put in a 30 minute workout yesterday, because I put in 2+ hours on Monday and needed a little break. I think I'm retaining water, it's been hotter than hades here and I didn't get in all my water yesterday.

Nessa, great job on getting down below 200, that is HUGE!!! Or should I say "that is so TINY"? Whoooo hoooo hooooooo!!! I think you need some new shorts and a cute little tankini, don't you?
Old 06-23-2010, 07:06 AM
FitDay Member

Congrats NessaSonic on getting below 200! I bet it feels great!

I had a very tough week full of BBQ's and other events that seemed to revolve around food. I also ran out of energy during what was supposed to be a 30 minute run and only ran 20 minutes. I've not run out of hope and determination though, and yesterday ran my full 30 minutes (and could've kept on if I hadn't been meeting hubby for lunch!) and have kept my calories down for the past two days. My official weigh-in is Friday, but took a sneak peek this morning and the scale is lower than it was last week so overall I guess I did alright!
Old 06-23-2010, 12:08 PM
FitDay Member

Nessonic that is great....NEVER LOOK BACK....you will never see it again

Molly way to go on your 2# and mtlgirl 3#...you made up for last week. Yay to both of you!!!

Almeeker your progress is amazing....I bet you are very excited.

I bet everyone is very excited.

MY UPDATE: I haven't lost any weight in 2 weeks. I was a little frustrated but I took my measurements and felt a little better. I have lost 7 inches off my total body. 2.5 coming from the waist and 2.5 coming from the hips.

FAVOR TO ASK: Could those of you having success with regular weight loss post your calorie intake, height, age. I am not sure if I am taking in too much or too little. It sure would help me gauge a bit better.
Old 06-23-2010, 05:15 PM
FitDay Member

Originally Posted by tjkhoover
Nessonic that is great....NEVER LOOK BACK....you will never see it again

Molly way to go on your 2# and mtlgirl 3#...you made up for last week. Yay to both of you!!!

Almeeker your progress is amazing....I bet you are very excited.

I bet everyone is very excited.

MY UPDATE: I haven't lost any weight in 2 weeks. I was a little frustrated but I took my measurements and felt a little better. I have lost 7 inches off my total body. 2.5 coming from the waist and 2.5 coming from the hips.

FAVOR TO ASK: Could those of you having success with regular weight loss post your calorie intake, height, age. I am not sure if I am taking in too much or too little. It sure would help me gauge a bit better.
Well I am 5'9" 30 years young. I like walks on the beach...lol! But really I am 5'9" 30 years young I take in anywhere btwn 2000 - 2500 calories but I have a lot of time on my hands where I am at so I workout all the time somedays 4 times a day. So I burn a lot of calories to make up for the ampount I take in.
Old 06-23-2010, 05:41 PM
FitDay Member

Originally Posted by tjkhoover

I'm 5'7", female and 34 years old. My goal is 1500-1900 calories per day but sometimes I have more or (rarely) less. I only exercise three times per week. My weight loss is slow but is averaging 3-4 pounds per month.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2021 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.