Notices

Any Kettlebell workout recommendations?

Old 06-07-2010, 05:16 AM
FitDay Premium Member

Default Any Kettlebell workout recommendations?

Hi,

I like to do fitness videos at home. But, recently, on a girls fitness weekend, I was exposed to the world of Kettlebells. I would love to add a workout to my collection.

Does anyone have any home fitness Kettlebell workouts that they love? I previewed a couple of Amy Bento's on CollageVideo that seemed pretty good but I was looking for opinions.

thanks
Old 06-08-2010, 04:48 AM
FitDay Member

I LOVE working out with kettlebells! I have found the most informational source for me has been youtube videos of different KB exercises that I have integrated into my workout. My personal favorites are Swings, Clean and Press and TGU. It is important to make sure you have great form and engage your core during each exercise. I started out awhile ago with a 7 lb KB, then moved up to a 15 and now I am at a 25 lb KB so I have really started to improve.

Sorry I don't have any video recommendations!