Jillian Michaels and Shaun T! >

Jillian Michaels and Shaun T!

Community
Notices

Jillian Michaels and Shaun T!

Old 06-18-2015, 11:21 AM
FitDay Member

Wink Jillian Michaels and Shaun T!

I'm just a high schooler, wanting results to show when I get back in school, so a little over two months.
I have promises from Jillian Michaels 30 day shred to lose 20 pounds in 30 days, and to lose inches from Shaun T in his Hip hop Abs video.
Of course, i'm skeptical (especially for the 20 pounds 30 days) but I think it's achievable....

Everyday, in the morning 1 hour after a healthy breakfast, I do the 30 day shred, it will break you. So taking breaks is really needed.
After Jillian, I take about a two hour break, maybe have a snack then begin... Hip hop abs! It isn't so strenuous and is easier. Both videos combined take about an hour or so to do. I have plenty of time, some many not.

After doing the videos I still have a bit more to do in the day, I take a one hour walk in the late evening, just a nice little stroll.

With these two videos and a good diet I hope results show After the first 4 weeks on this system I'll update to say my progress, I will continue this for 2 months then go to something more similiar.
-------------------- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -----------------
Current Weight: 211