Notices

I do exercise but still have problem areas

Old 01-10-2017, 08:31 PM
FitDay Member

If your muscles or bones pains after exercising than its a common thing it happens with everyone. But you should not give up doing exercise because it will keep you strong and healthy from inside. You will experience it, after years of practising exercise. All the best.
Old 03-01-2017, 11:39 PM
FitDay Member

Exercising is really good, but many people ignore 3 important key factors during exercise and hence they cannot see the intended result.

1) Correct Posture / Formation : Many people do not know the correct form of doing a exercise and end up in doing wrong formation. This should be avoided. Follow correct posture and results will be seen in One month time period

2) Proper Breathing during Exercise : While doing exercise the person should inhale and exhale oxygen at regular intervals.

3) Understanding Body Needs / Problematic areas: For ex: If you having a week knee and you go on doing other exercises which includes pressure on knee then you are harming and worsening your knee. A person should be aware of the exercise impact on the body.

Note: These are my small observation. It may differ from person to person.
Old 04-19-2017, 07:03 PM
FitDay Member

I believe proper diet is also the best way of maintaining a healthy body and also to be in good shape. Minor exercises like jogging for at least few rounds can improve not just your figure but is a good factor for you to have a healthy heart and body.
Old 07-31-2017, 07:58 PM
FitDay Member

After full day of work, we often lose the motivation to workout. Never quit working outs because it will lead to more problems.
Old 08-27-2017, 03:19 PM
FitDay Member

Default diet

You should combine the exercise with the diet, that would improve your fitness problems.
Old 08-29-2017, 05:32 PM
FitDay Member

I find that doing a mix of strength training with a bit of HIIT or low intensity fasted cardio works for me Also the number one focus should be DIET.... when it comes to those last few stubborn areas it is vital that your diet is on point. As for external products, I use one by ATP science called 'subcut' not sure how effective it is as I already track my food intake and train hard 6 days a week...
Old 11-22-2022, 09:41 PM
FitDay Member

If you have no time to exercise then try to do some healthy habits during your work, such as walking or cycling to the workplace. It will not take your time and pump up you body.
Old 01-04-2023, 05:38 PM
FitDay Member

Getting into shape and staying fit can be quite a challenge, especially if you're looking to build muscle. Fortunately, you can use a full body routine to help you get the results you want in the gym. An open air gym is ideal for a full body routine, as you can use a combination of free weights, machines, and other equipment to get a full-body workout.
A full body routine is perfect for those who don't have a lot of time to dedicate to the gym. It's designed to hit all the major muscle groups, working them out with a variety of exercises. This type of workout is especially beneficial for those who don't have access to a lot of equipment, as you can mix and match exercises to get the most out of your time.
At an open air gym, you have a lot of freedom to customize your full body routine. You can use a combination of Outdoor Gym like - dumbbells, barbells, and machines to hit every muscle group in your body. You can also use bodyweight exercises like squats, lunges, and push-ups to get a well-rounded workout. And if you need help coming up with a plan for your routine, there are usually trainers or instructors.
Old 01-12-2023, 04:52 PM
FitDay Member

If exercise is not working so do some other methods like :
Starting with small exercise
Eating healthy food
Take proper diet
Old 01-24-2023, 10:18 PM
FitDay Member

Arrow Safa Fitness Club | Gym Trainers

What's the exact problem you are facing? Safa Fitness Club has the certified personal trainers who will assist you in getting out of problem.
To know more about safa fitness club please visit the following URL's
Best Gym Trainings : safafitnessclub.com/best-gym-in-islamabad/

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2021 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.