Go Back  FitDay Discussion Boards > FITNESS > Exercise
Eating clean and exercising and not getting results? >

Eating clean and exercising and not getting results?

Notices

Eating clean and exercising and not getting results?

Old 05-27-2014, 02:08 AM
FitDay Member

Default Eating clean and exercising and not getting results?

I have been eating clean(hardly any carbs and only a little sugar)and doing the p90x and insanity hybrid. I have one month left of the hybrid. And if I eat bread or sugar or over my calorie goal I gain really quick. I eat around 1,400 calories. I am not losing any fat around my stomach or love handles. I don't really need to lose much weight just tone up. I have been working out for almost 2 yrs and eating clean off and on of that time. I have done insanity a couple of times and p90x once, and slim in six almost 2 times. Am I doing something wrong? I am 5'3 110 lbs and I'm 18 yrs old girl. Please help?
Old 05-27-2014, 02:10 AM
Super Moderator

Maybe visit the Y and have at least one visit with a personal trainer? Is your BMI in the normal range? Have you calculated your BMI?

Using a BMI calculator, yours is 19.5, way down on the lower end of the normal range. Looks good to me!