Community
Notices

Slim in 6

Old 05-20-2014, 11:59 AM
FitDay Member

Default Slim in 6

I'm doing Slim in 6 by Beachbody (the same company that produces Hip Hop Abs, T25, Insanity and many more). This is my 2nd day. I'm very out of shape, so it's difficult for me, even though it goes at a relatively slow pace. I originally got 21 Day Fix, but that was way too intense and fast for me. Slim in 6 is right what I needed.

Yesterday I made it half way through and took a break at the quarter mark. Today I made it half way through with no break. I'm going to keep doing half way through for a few more days before I go to the 2nd half using resistance bands.

After the first DVD, Start It Up, you go to the 2nd DVD which is Ramp It Up. The final one is Burn It Up. You're supposed to do each one for 2 weeks. I will have to do many many rounds before I get even close to where my ultimate goal is. But as long as I keep at it, I will get there!

If you're looking for a good workout program, check out beachbody.com. They have so many different ones to choose from for all types of people. Some of them are relatively inexpensive, but the newer ones are more pricey and you can make payments over 3 months. You should at least check it out if you're looking for something that suits you.