Begin to exercise in any way! >

Begin to exercise in any way!

Community
Notices

Begin to exercise in any way!

Old 10-07-2014, 08:59 PM
FitDay Member

Default Begin to exercise in any way!

I am the world's worst when it comes to exercise. I work at my computer all day at home and surf the internet while watching television. The most exercise I get is walking up and down the stairs which I do as little as possible.

So tomorrow I vow to do at least 10 minutes of walking and go up and down the stairs 6 times other than to take the dogs out.

I will come back tomorrow night and be honest if I kept my promise to myself.

Cheers!
Old 10-07-2014, 09:32 PM
FitDay Member

Me too my friend me too, I must go with exercise I am full overweight but never to start, I don`t have enough motivation for start...
Old 10-08-2014, 04:38 PM
FitDay Member

Originally Posted by Ryan.W
Me too my friend me too, I must go with exercise I am full overweight but never to start, I don`t have enough motivation for start...
Sure we can. There are always gong to be obstacles, but both of us can start. Make a promise to yourself, pick a day, a small beginning activity then post your promise to yourself and therefore make yourself accountable!

We can do it, if we only try, taking one step at a time!
Old 10-11-2014, 02:18 AM
FitDay Member

Yup, I know and must pick a day and start , I wish you good result when you get started
Old 01-16-2015, 03:22 AM
FitDay Member

The 10 minutes walking you do is nothing brother lol. You need to make routine, previously I was also the similar as you. Morning to afternoon after that evening and night, the day used to pass by thinking of the appropriate time to exercise.
I had the hardest time to encourage myself to make a proper routine. Another cousin of mine is a freelancer and having the same issue. Lol