At-home workouts, recipes?

Community
Notices

At-home workouts, recipes?

Old 02-27-2015, 04:59 AM
FitDay Member

Smile At-home workouts, recipes?

Hi everyone!

My name is Taylor, and my husband and I are looking to find a new workout regimen. We both have pretty busy schedules so we want to find something that isn't too time consuming but delivers results. Preferably something we can do at home. We already eat fairly clean.

What are your favorite workouts? Favorite healthy, quick meals? I would love to hear!

Thanks!

Taylor
Old 02-27-2015, 05:11 AM
FitDay Member

I love anything and everything from Fitness Blender! All their workouts are free! You can make up your own rotation or you can purchase a planned rotation from their site a very small fee of $9.99. You can find Fitness Blender on youtube and they also have their own web site. You can google it if you're interested...if I post a link it will get remove my moderators. Hope you like it!
Old 02-27-2015, 06:57 AM
FitDay Member

Debbie that sounds great! I'm going to check it out!

A really popular program that delivers great results at home is the P90X. It's pretty intense though, if you do it as prescribed. There are a few different programs - Insanity, Beach Body, etc etc... some are 20 minute works outs, some are 60, some 90. Some recommend 6x/week, others 3x/week, so you should be able to find your fit.

I am going to try the 30 Day Shred by Jillian Michaels next. P90X is a bit too intense for me right now!
Old 02-27-2015, 08:03 AM
FitDay Member

That's awesome Roxy! I should have also mentioned that Fitness Blender offers everything for beginner to intermediate...from pilates to HIIT...from low impact to high impact....from body weight only to heavy weights.....from 10 minutes to 90 minutes! Something for everyone! There is a HUGE variety of intensity and time allotment so you can customize it to whatever suits you.

K...I'll stop being the spokesperson for FB...but they really are awesome!
Old 03-02-2015, 12:02 AM
FitDay Member

I think and I know there are a lot program for home exercising and it is very good and useful program